Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

For shear Pattaya weirdness, Marilyns on walking street. The home of the infamous "pussy" show with cigarettes smoked, goldfish packed, paintbrush shoved, florescent thread packed, darts shot, ping pong balls shot etc., etc. I'm pretty sure that was the name of it, but you guys feel free to chime in if I'm wrong.

I took a MILF waitress from there upstairs for a shorttime, and she rocked my world. Now it's long gone. Oh well, still got the memories.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As Chico observed, Rodeo girls used to be a favouritefor me as well. Even placess like Bubbles a Go Go on SP2 held attraction

Tiger bar sex show ,Soi Diamond up the stairs before Windmill

Posted Images

For shear Pattaya weirdness, Marilyns on walking street. The home of the infamous "pussy" show with cigarettes smoked, goldfish packed, paintbrush shoved, florescent thread packed, darts shot, ping pong balls shot etc., etc. I'm pretty sure that was the name of it, but you guys feel free to chime in if I'm wrong.

I took a MILF waitress from there upstairs for a shorttime, and she rocked my world. Now it's long gone. Oh well, still got the memories.

Yes. My "artwork" from there - my name plus hearts etc - on a large sheet of paper [NOT painted by hand if you get my drift] was hung on my wall for yrs. Wish I'd kept it.

The Blues Brothers on soi 8, half way down on the right...

spent about a year in there in 98/99.. i proper guys beer bar, just sat around putting the world to right..

Owned by Paul and his Bro Neil from Rotherham..

Been gone years now, and guess what it is now? a fuckin tailors!!!

yes martin died just before christmas 2009 and did own goodfellas in soi hok and had to leave chang bar 2 on beach road as they wanted to erect what is there today, his first wife took over chang bar 1 and martin had chang bar 2, in between them was charlie,s bar and before chang bar 2 was a bar owned by a german guy, and at the back end was a bar owned by a thai police officer who went on to take over a bar oppisite the shopping mall in pattaya klaang nears the queens hotel

I too miss Emergency a gogo on Pattayaland 2, it was one of the first gogos I went to in Pattaya when I first came in 2001, and like others have said, at the time it used to rival Walking Street and it was hard to choose which was the best. I have the odd walk though, and sad to say the area has become a complete sausagefest, with a few desparate bars like Classroom trying to hang on. Walking Street is the only place I would go to now if I wanted a gogo bar crawl.

some of my old faves

the poppy garden

the blues brothers bar

all the bars at the start of soi 9 on beach road

ditto the bars on second road at top of soi 9

where the new mall is

the poteen still

plazma pub

tokyo bar

yamoo bar

bachas bar

You know Sailor Bar on soi 8?

That used to be 2 different bars in there. Can anyone remember the other one's name? The 2 Thai female owners disliked each other and would turn up the music volume to trump the other. I'm talking maybe 95-98 - ish. The other used to have girls dancing on the bartop. That was unusual at the time. First time I ever saw that. Then Sailor took over the space.

also there used to be a cut through from soi 7 to soi 8

from the back of the bars on soi 7 over a bit of dirt land

and came out near sailor bar

very handy

I think you and I have discussed these bars before......

Dave's GB bar (on the beach) where they actually had their own toilet, and some guy put headphones on to keep a blackboard updated with the footy scores from the UK on Saturday nights.

He subsequently had a place on Pattayaland 1 and also on 2nd rd before soi 8.

I was told Dave died of a hear attack and Linda soon married a Thai man!

Wee Andy's missus made great Thai food!

There was another guy also a Brit called Dave, I think, who had a beer bar on Beach Rd ... he had a gammy leg.

was this dave nicknamed spiderman after the tatoos of webs on his elbows

ex military

also there used to be a cut through from soi 7 to soi 8

from the back of the bars on soi 7 over a bit of dirt land

and came out near sailor bar

very handy

I didn't know that. either before my time or i took a different route (:

my regular BF worked at bunny bar [soi 9/beach rd complex] and was still friendly with the mama at sailor. and her sister still worked there. so my walk was bunny bar to sailor. easy.

The soi 9 complex was excellent. I remember a welsh guy who'd sit in the afternoon at a bar with most customer. then he'd deliberately go and sit at a bar with no or few customers near the beach rd front to make up the numbers. sure enough people would start sitting down. then he'd move to the next empty bar and attract some customers there. then he'd go back to the bar he started at. he liked to see people shared round the bars.

I LOVED early evenings there ie just around time bg's would start work/eat food and the hour or so after it. would sit in the bar bathed in sunlight watching the girls arrive having a beer and surrounded by all nations. great days.

Old location of the Sugar Shack before Bob died always nice girls and place to sit and have fun was my local hang out ....

Fire & Ice a go go on the corner of beach road and soi Pattayaland nice dancers inside and bar outside

Nice to sit there and see all the boy boy fights spilling out from soi 2 onto beach road.....aaaaaaahh the memories....

I wonder which bar is the oldest in town and which bar has had the same owner for the longest length of time? anybody know? :chogdee

TQ 1 at beach road is among one of the oldest, at least as a go go

TQ 1 at beach road is among one of the oldest, at least as a go go
Yeah, that was my first thought. But some places on Soi Yamoto (Rising Sun), Wonderful bar, Soi Post Office ( 3 Ladies) and PattayaLand (Palmers and Cheers) seem (and look) like they were doing business when Adam was a lad!
Yeah, that was my first thought. But some places on Soi Yamoto (Rising Sun), Wonderful bar, Soi Post Office ( 3 Ladies) and PattayaLand (Palmers and Cheers) seem (and look) like they were doing business when Adam was a lad!

Indeed! TQ1 was the first go-go, no doubt there. But as for "first bar" wow, I wouldn't want to be a judge in that contest.

Sue's place must be one of the oldest bars around with its original name. It's next to Palmers and I got chatting to Sue a few years back who was by then an old lady. Her husband was an American serviceman who was in the US Navy and he settled in Pattaya and set her up in the bar. He died and she carried on running the bar until fairly recently. I assume she has retired or also passed away as she is no longer to be seen in the bar.

There were older bars than Sue's along the Beach Rd but they have all been pulled down or renamed apart from TQ1. The Best Friend's Complex was there in 1984 but I fear it will soon be gone. All the bars at the back have closed down and they no longer have the Thai boxing. Don't be surprised to see a new hotel or shopping complex appear there in the next year or two. There are very few punters in these bars nowadays so sadly the demise of this part of Pattaya's history and character looks to be on the cards pretty soon.

I remember LocalYokul took the "Frog" girl LT from there years ago. When he offered me a go at her, I politely refused. :allright

Edited by Stinky
Sue's place must be one of the oldest bars around with its original name. It's next to Palmers and I got chatting to Sue a few years back who was by then an old lady. Her husband was an American serviceman who was in the US Navy and he settled in Pattaya and set her up in the bar. He died and she carried on running the bar until fairly recently. I assume she has retired or also passed away as she is no longer to be seen in the bar.

There were older bars than Sue's along the Beach Rd but they have all been pulled down or renamed apart from TQ1. The Best Friend's Complex was there in 1984 but I fear it will soon be gone. All the bars at the back have closed down and they no longer have the Thai boxing. Don't be surprised to see a new hotel or shopping complex appear there in the next year or two. There are very few punters in these bars nowadays so sadly the demise of this part of Pattaya's history and character looks to be on the cards pretty soon.

Yes, I remember 'Sue's place' and have also chatted to 'Sue'... I would often swing by there when it was late, I was about done, and had not found suitable companionship for the 'night'.

was this dave nicknamed spiderman after the tatoos of webs on his elbows

ex military

Dave was an ex Chief Steward in the British Merchant Navy, before running a club in Hamburg. He then set up his bar in Pattaya. Can't remember him having tattoos on his elbow's, or him being called spiderman, although I may be wrong about that.

I think you and I have discussed these bars before......

Dave's GB bar (on the beach) where they actually had their own toilet, and some guy put headphones on to keep a blackboard updated with the footy scores from the UK on Saturday nights.

He subsequently had a place on Pattayaland 1 and also on 2nd rd before soi 8.

I was told Dave died of a hear attack and Linda soon married a Thai man!

Wee Andy's missus made great Thai food!

There was another guy also a Brit called Dave, I think, who had a beer bar on Beach Rd ... he had a gammy leg.

The guy with the headphones doing the football scores was John, Dave's early partner in the bar. John still lives in Pattaya today, I always visit him when I'm down in Pattaya.

Yes, wee Andy's wife made good food, a real life saver at times. Last I heard they ended up in Australia.

It wasn't a heart attack that Dave passed away with. Did not know that Linda had re-married.

Regards

Fireman Sam

I spent many a afternoon at the Alamo Bar on soi 8. Gary the owner held court almost every day. He was a lot of fun. Good group of BG. The oldest BG in Pattaya worked there. She was 50 y/o and had a body a 18 y/o would have been proud of.

Yes, I remember 'Sue's place' and have also chatted to 'Sue'... I would often swing by there when it was late, I was about done, and had not found suitable companionship for the 'night'.

Sue's Place had a few punters in there last night as did the Blue Parrot next door which is another old bar. Over the road the Viking Beachcomber was pretty dead and that miserable old git with the dirty old shop that sells all sorts of odds and ends is still in business.

I walked through Pattayaland last night, had a drink in the Classroom, which was dead and Rodeo Girls is closed down with a great big For Sale sign hanging up. I then walked round to the Best Friends complex and they have actually started pulling down the boxing ring that I remember from 27 years ago in 1984. All that remains is the concrete base. Most of the bars are indeed shut so it would seem that that complex is going to be redeveloped.

It's a shame because that complex was part of the very essence and character of Pattaya and will soon disappear forever. Over the years I've had many terrific nights in that area and met two girls from those bars of whom I was very fond. One married and Aussie and the other a Scotsman. But there are now so few Falang drinkers who patronise that area I suppose the end is inevitable.

The rumours we heard a few years ago about the authorities planning to change the face of Pattaya sadly seem to be under way. It won't be long before the sea front will be all shopping malls and fancy restaurants.

The rumours we heard a few years ago about the authorities planning to change the face of Pattaya sadly seem to be under way. It won't be long before the sea front will be all shopping malls and fancy restaurants.

That's exactly the plan! :allright

The Thai Elite do not need the low life farangs that frequent Pattaya, and put a black eye on their magnificent country. :D