Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Last time in Patts I seemed to notice a lot of construction going on in Lengkee. They seemed to be mainly accommodation and I was wondering how these places were coming along. From my perspective this has to be one of the best locations in Patts. Near the action but without the noise and if I can get good modern accommodation so much the better.

Last time in Patts I seemed to notice a lot of construction going on in Lengkee. They seemed to be mainly accommodation and I was wondering how these places were coming along. From my perspective this has to be one of the best locations in Patts. Near the action but without the noise and if I can get good modern accommodation so much the better.

Yes the Opey De Place could do with a scrub up.

New flash multi storey Hotel opened recently with 3 pools. Looks good but pricey for the SOI. Another "Boutique" Hotel also in construction, being built for same guy who recently opened the "Chippy" on Lengkee. I believe he posts on the boards as "Cronus"!

I took a look at the rooms at the New Nikon Court this trip. They were nice. I was quoted 650nt or 18k a month (for May). I believe they have a lift. Biggest negative I could see in my quick visit was no electronic safe. There are lockboxes at reception, they give you a key and you can put your own lock on. Reception in is 24hrs. I might give this place a try for a night or 2 my next trip. They were full the first 2 or 3 times I stopped by and I had to come back to look at a room. That tells me something.

I was quoted 650nt or 18k a month (for May)

Not sure it is a good or bad thing - but from 650 to 581 per night is not a big discount for booking a month - still it is not a bad price :chogdee2

Opey is a dump and noisy..Internet did not work and the staff said " tough what you want me do"

I stayed in Valentines accross the road..500 a night inclusive, fast Internet, and good breakfast for 100BT.