Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

A good friend and customer of the Bar, Rick (RixKix) has finally persuaded his best friend to come and join him for a holiday in Pattaya for the first time. We all remember how much fun our first trip was :)

So Rick is throwing a party to celebrate Chuck's CHERRY trip. We have 4000 Baht in prize money, for some party games for the girls.

So if you're in town why not pop in. Enjoy the free food, meet the guys in town and have a fun night.

Edited by Hammer
  • 1 month later...

The party pictures from Chuck's Party last month. There was 4000 baht prize money available for the girls for winning certain party games.

rix.jpg

rix2.jpg

rix3.jpg

rix4.jpg

rix5.jpg

rix6.jpg

rix7.jpg

rix8.jpg

rix9.jpg

rix10.jpg

rix11.jpg

rix12.jpg

rix13.jpg

rix14.jpg

rix15.jpg

rix16.jpg

rix17.jpg

rix18.jpg

rix19.jpg

rix20.jpg

rix21.jpg

rix22.jpg

rix23.jpg

rix24.jpg

rix25.jpg

rix26.jpg

rix27.jpg

rix28.jpg

rix29.jpg

rix30.jpg

rix31.jpg

rix32.jpg

rix33.jpg

rix34.jpg

rix35.jpg

rix36.jpg

rix37.jpg

rix38.jpg

rix39.jpg

rix40.jpg

rix41.jpg

rix42.jpg

rix43.jpg

rix44.jpg

rix45.jpg

rix46.jpg

rix47.jpg

rix48.jpg

rix49.jpg

rix50.jpg

rix51.jpg

rix52.jpg

rix53.jpg

rix54.jpg

rix55.jpg

rix56.jpg

rix57.jpg

rix58.jpg

Remember the next party at the Cherry Bar is tonight. (8th March) Hopefully see you there, :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

typical stupid newbie question, hope here's the right place to ask:

on the 3rd last pic (and others) there is a girl a girl that could be called called "CAT" ?? if I read other threads correctly.

Any expert willing to tell me if she's a FL or available at all, if so prices etc. ? She's just my typ!

Any answer appreciated!

Hi guys,

on the 3rd last pic (and others) there is a girl a girl that could be called called "CAT" ?? if I read other threads correctly.

Any expert willing to tell me if she's a FL or available at all, if so prices etc. ? She's just my typ!

Any answer appreciated!

girl?? :clueless

Hi guys,

Any answer appreciated!

I think "her" name is cake. She works at cherry bar and is available. If interested in her you should read Timbon's latest trip report :unsure:

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=53903

Thanks for the quick answers guys, read Timbons great report, and if I find Cake in mid May (3 Weeks in LOS), will give her a go anyway. Would be something new for me, but the outcome?? Right now I'm brave, let's wait and see what's gonna happen.

Edited by H1896
Thanks for the quick answers guys, read Timbons great report, and if I find Cake in mid May (3 Weeks in LOS), will give her a go anyway. Would be something new for me, but the outcome?? Right now I'm brave, let's wait and see what's gonna happen.

She's had the op. Find one who hasn't, THAT'S brave. :whistling: