Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Great deal with Eva for Dec

I booked my flights today with Eva for dates 08/12/11 coming back on the 02/01/12 for £665 with west east travel, thats even cheaper than what I paid last year and I get the airmiles for it too :rotflmao

Thats a great price.

How do you get Airmiles?

I'm in the Evergreen Club with EVA myself, but thought you couldn't get airmiles when booked through Westeast, Ebookers, Southall ect ect :rotflmao

Maybe i've been missing out bigtime, i'm over 2 or 3 times a year. I know you can still put the number in with Ebookers, but i've never been credited with the miles. I then thought you must only get them if booked through EVA website direct or something.....

I booked my flights today with Eva for dates 08/12/11 coming back on the 02/01/12 for £665 with west east travel, thats even cheaper than what I paid last year and I get the airmiles for it too :chogdee

In your headline post you say for December?

How do you get Airmiles?

I'm in the Evergreen Club with EVA myself, but thought you couldn't get airmiles when booked through Westeast, Ebookers, Southall ect ect :D

Maybe i've been missing out bigtime, i'm over 2 or 3 times a year. I know you can still put the number in with Ebookers, but i've never been credited with the miles. I then thought you must only get them if booked through EVA website direct or something.....

When you go to check in for your flight you also give them your evergreen card along with your passport and you get the airmiles for the flight. Happy days :D

How do you get Airmiles?

I'm in the Evergreen Club with EVA myself, but thought you couldn't get airmiles when booked through Westeast, Ebookers, Southall ect ect :D

Irish, it does not matter who you book with its the class of ticket, the lowest discounted fares dont get you airmiles.

How do you get Airmiles?

To the best of my knowledge, with EVA AIR and whether or not you get Air Miles accumulation depends on the class of the ticket, not who you booked it through. As a rule of thumb the cheaper the cost of the ticket, the less likely you are to get any airmiles accumulation.

For example on the West East website after you have selected your flight preferences and you have pressed the "radio buttons" there is a small blue link, (lower left hand side), "Fare Rules" which describes in great detail the available options/otherwise with that class of ticket.

WEST_EAST_3.JPG

Edited by N3RGT
When you go to check in for your flight you also give them your evergreen card along with your passport and you get the airmiles for the flight. Happy days :whistling:

Irish, it does not matter who you book with its the class of ticket, the lowest discounted fares dont get you airmiles.

To the best of my knowledge, with EVA AIR and whether or not you get Air Miles accumulation depends on the class of the ticket, not who you booked it through. As a rule of thumb the cheaper the cost of the ticket, the less likely you are to get any airmiles accumulation.

For example on the West East website after you have selected your flight preferences and you have pressed the "radio buttons" there is a small blue link, (lower left hand side), "Fare Rules" which describes in great detail the available options/otherwise with that class of ticket.

WEST_EAST_3.JPG

Cheers, i just always book the cheapest direct i can find, nearly always EVA. I'll try handing them my EVA card, end of May when next over, and see what the say.

Cheers, i just always book the cheapest direct i can find, nearly always EVA. I'll try handing them my EVA card, end of May when next over, and see what the say.

I thought the EVA website says the club card number has to be given at the time of booking.

Guest Irishfella

Eva last year and this year fly to Heathrow at 11.10am on a Monday which allows me to get the last flight from Heathrow to Belfast on the Monday night. However I see that they are leaving BKK at 13.10 next year :rolleyes: Would mean I have to wait until Tuesday morning to fly to Belfast :rolleyes: Bugger. I am using Eva next month and will use them again later in the year. But from next year it looks like I will have to find a new carrier :thumbup And I just joined the Evergreen clunb as well :clap1

Eva last year and this year fly to Heathrow at 11.10am on a Monday which allows me to get the last flight from Heathrow to Belfast on the Monday night. However I see that they are leaving BKK at 13.10 next year :rolleyes: Would mean I have to wait until Tuesday morning to fly to Belfast :thumbup Bugger. I am using Eva next month and will use them again later in the year. But from next year it looks like I will have to find a new carrier :clap1 And I just joined the Evergreen clunb as well :grin

I live in London mate, so not a problem for me. But my younger brother who lives in Antrim Town, and flys to Heathrow with Aer Lingus was the same. Getting his flight from Heathrow was fine, but he had to come stay with me for a night, and get the flight to Belfast the next day, when coming back. We couldn't see a solution except change carrier, same as yourself :rolleyes:

Didn't know about the earlier Mon flights, thought they always flew from BKK at around 13.00ish.............not that it matters now as you say they are changing anyway.....