Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

It's that time of year when I look to book up my pilgrimage back to Brum for May/June. Looking expensive again, hav'ent spotted any deals yet. Anyone booked for that time and got a deal ?

Saw good price Air Asia but in Sept 22,000 return.

It's that time of year when I look to book up my pilgrimage back to Brum for May/June. Looking expensive again, hav'ent spotted any deals yet. Anyone booked for that time and got a deal ?

Saw good price Air Asia but in Sept 22,000 return.

I am in the market for a trip to Manchester about then, business class I hope.

As you say not many specials about yet. I keep checking Ethiad, Qatar and Emirates.

And ignoring Pakistan.

I am in the market for a trip to Manchester about then, business class I hope.

As you say not many specials about yet. I keep checking Ethiad, Qatar and Emirates.

And ignoring Pakistan.

If you see a bargin post it here buddy and I, do same. Looking 41k emerates at the mo.

I am going back to the UK in June. Best prices so far Egyptair (!!!) 31,000 baht Jet Airlines via Mumbai 33,000 baht. Probably go for Jet. Good times as well.

Thanks AGAIN Cheshire tom, I owe you a beer mate. Looked earlier for my dates 31k, had to go out thow and play pool, cost my a grand as the price increased, but happy with 32, BKK LHR. Saved 10k, I,ll get a coach to brum from there.

Thanks AGAIN Cheshire tom, I owe you a beer mate. Looked earlier for my dates 31k, had to go out thow and play pool, cost my a grand as the price increased, but happy with 32, BKK LHR. Saved 10k, I,ll get a coach to brum from there.
It sounds like you are sorted for the big bird home (that explains the cheep (sic) fare :clueless ).

I check this site now and again.... Massic Travel. If I see a good fare come in I will also check the airlines website.

I don't know why the European carriers don't promote themselves better here and offer good discounts.