Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw Dr. pack when he was in the Nova Hotel Pattaya Klang. I have heard he has moved to soi Day Night, not sure 1 or 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Back in Motion Clinic together with General 24 Clinic in Soi Nurnplab Wan now offers chiropractic care by certified Norwegian chiropractor.

See www.backinmotion.no for more details.

Contact number: 0845365855

V. Steen, Chiropractor

Norwegian Chiropractor arrested by Pattaya Immigr…: http://youtu.be/cV7ucihgcJg
  • 6 months later...

Good day to all, I just sign up because I need some help/information. What follows may seem strange but if you have a pet you will know where I am coming from.

Today, I read on the internet about a Chiropractor by the name of Dr. Ronald Watkins DC. The article indicated that he has been known to treat (DOGS) Dr. Ron had a practise in Pattaya some time ago. Do any of you know of this Dr? Is he still working? If so, can you give me an email address? Or phone number.

My dog needs a hip adjustment. I am in need of a pet Chiropractor either in Pattaya or Bang Saen Beach or Chon Bari.

Feel free to email me you information on this matter. dongraham@startmail.com

Norwegian Chiropractor arrested by Pattaya Immigr…: http://youtu.be/cV7ucihgcJg

Say's it all doesn't it , you can set up anything illegal in Pattaya and gullible types out there will fall for it , get yourself a small office and pin up some fake documentation ( Which you can get made in pattaya very easily ) and you can become anything you want......!

The only reason these fuckers get caught is that they become greedy and want more and more and then some competitor will bubble them to the BIB

Is your doctor a real doctor......!!!! or just some twat who has done a first aid course back in fallang land....!!!

Be careful out there and remember all may not be as it seem's.....! :yikes:

• Upvote 1

Good day to all, I just sign up because I need some help/information. What follows may seem strange but if you have a pet you will know where I am coming from.

Today, I read on the internet about a Chiropractor by the name of Dr. Ronald Watkins DC. The article indicated that he has been known to treat (DOGS) Dr. Ron had a practise in Pattaya some time ago. Do any of you know of this Dr? Is he still working? If so, can you give me an email address? Or phone number.

My dog needs a hip adjustment. I am in need of a pet Chiropractor either in Pattaya or Bang Saen Beach or Chon Bari.

Feel free to email me you information on this matter. dongraham@startmail.com

Believe he finally retired years ago and has since passed away.