Where To Go To Watch The 2011 World Cup Rugby,help Wanted,see pics

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will warm you up for the Rugby to start

Just love the Haka ,Rugby would not be same with out this

So hoping NZ can face England doing this in the finale

:whistling: :whistling: I can see a very tearfull end to your world cup Dr Mick :cry4: :cry4: :cry4:

The World Cup will be another Southern Hemisphere shout out,

Wallabies Vs All Blacks at the House of Pain :chogdee :chogdee

Have a great opening WC weekend and safe travels Mate :thumbup :thumbup

Cant Wait for the Magic to start :yikes: :yikes:

Hi Dr Mick,

You still planning to do the round trip for the next five/six weekends from Khon Kaen on the bus ? better man than me. Have a small cheer for us sweaties, at least when we are not playing yourselves. Anyway safe travels and enjoy your weekends in Pattaya, is Dave going with you ? regards to Lin.

Catch you later.

Hi Dr Mick,

You still planning to do the round trip for the next five/six weekends from Khon Kaen on the bus ? better man than me. Have a small cheer for us sweaties, at least when we are not playing yourselves. Anyway safe travels and enjoy your weekends in Pattaya, is Dave going with you ? regards to Lin.

Catch you later.

Im not sure now ,see my comments below

Well like it has been said before started raining about 11pm Sat night ,think did not stop till sunday noon.

Was stoping on Soi LK at Metro Bar ,street flooded about 1 foot deep and all water cleared about 6 hours later.

So I had a few beers in after noon watching the rugby at Metro till water cleared.

Put a bit of damper on the rugby as not as many supporters turned up at the bars to watch the rugby compare to the fri and saturday in which these two days was a great turn out and a wonderful atmospere

Think the worst area was soi diana area at least the flood water was 4 foot deep.

The water in this soi was still about 2 foot deep at 7pm Sunday night ,so did not venture too far on the Sunday night.

All go gos open on Soi Metro except MASH.

Me and Lin went to couple and both places was doing a good trade.

Felt sorry about a guy who had to go back to air port as the mini bus would not pick him up at the hotel.

So he was wal;king through the flood water humping a large suite case.

Mind you I was happy when no flooding on Monday as I had to go back to Khon Kaen,so this could have been me.

Be careful about walking about in flood water as I had a mate who got typhod due to this a few years ago.

Even with all the flood water ,this did not stop the ladies going to work in the bars.

I did notice the ladies at Devils Den did turn up for work ,even though some a little late turning up.

The ladies at the Golf Club on LK Metro do want giving good tips ,as these ladies were so busy delivering food to other hotels

wading through the flood water as many falangs did not leave their hotel to go out to eat.

I did enjoy my week end away to Patts ,which was planned to watch the world cup rugby ,but I must admit I did not like

the terrible weather and flooding ,so before my next trip away I will sure look at the waether forcast before i go.

Maybe look at packing my waders on my next trip.

As I went back to Khon Kaen by bus on the Monday,on route back home did see some main roads flooded and a few lorries over turned.

So to travel on these roads can be dangerous ,so another reason to pick my times when to travel back to Patts for the rugby.

I am hoping to go back for quarter finales if weather looks ok,also if England wins ,back for Semi and x fingers win for England may stop till the finales ,but you all know about making Plans in Thailand haha

• 2 weeks later...

Be great week end viewing of the Rugby

For Sure of not teams going home

England must win Scotland,or loose by more than 7 points,

Scotland must win England

Ireland must win Italy

Wales must not loose by at least 4 tries to Fiji

Frane must not loose by at least 4 tries to Tonga

Even SA could go home if not win against Somoa

In fact there is only one team at the moment with enough points to go through NZ

so should be some exciting cliff hanging games this week end

Top 3 teams scoring tries so far

NZ 24 TRIES

SA 20 TRIES

ENG 17 TRIES

So much for the gutter press saying Eng can not score tries

Also England have had only 1 Try scored against them

Scotland have only scored 4 tries and have had 3 tries scored against them

So Scotland must be looking at this knowing a win at least 7 points more than England is not going to be easy.

Think Scotland will go for a kicking game hoping England will give many penalties away.

Think England will go for tries ,play Toby Flood first half ,if close game 2nd half J Wilkinson on for few drop goals

Well England win by a 30 point margin thats my forcast and hope ,so whats yours

Pattaya Sep 2011 rugby week end 011.jpg

319609_199417580125742_160782363989264_480375_1700897335_n.jpg

311126_199417306792436_160782363989264_480358_837159419_n.jpg