Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Can anyone help with info on Nong Nooch resturants. I will be staying over 1 night on site at the gardens. My tg said that the resturant is super expensive. Has anyone any knowledge of the on site resturant or reccommend any nearby places to eat.

Cheers

Can anyone help with info on Nong Nooch resturants. I will be staying over 1 night on site at the gardens. My tg said that the resturant is super expensive. Has anyone any knowledge of the on site resturant or reccommend any nearby places to eat.

Cheers

There isn't much in the immediate vicinity.

But during the daytime you could go down to Bang Saray and try a seafood restaurant there......

Well I have been there but can remember the restaurant prices.. :whistling:

We bought the little stuff like ice cream and drinks and sodas from the vendors and that

was about double you find on the street....but then you are stuck in their location...Wife

seems to remember that the restaurant was expensive....It is an amusement park so they

always jack up the prices. As an idea bananas for the elephants were 40 baht whereas

everywhere else in Thailand I have paid 20 baht at elephant camps and such...

Nong Nooch Gardens

The only restaurant I remember was cafeteria style. You buy a card purchase food at the different windows and get your change when finished (same as Carrefour or the food court downstairs at the airport). I only had Thai food. Was a few baht more than it would have been in Pattaya. Not sure if there is a fancier place there.

If I remember right Nong Nooch has 2 or 3 restaurants and all kinds of snack booths. The main restaurant is very nice and more expensive than an outside restaurant but it will hardly break the bank. I wouldn't worry about it.

The only restaurant I remember was cafeteria style. You buy a card purchase food at the different windows and get your change when finished (same as Carrefour or the food court downstairs at the airport). I only had Thai food. Was a few baht more than it would have been in Pattaya. Not sure if there is a fancier place there.

i only remember the cafeteria style place too, it was horrible with flies on everything. the food sucked but the gardens where beautiful. go for the scenery not the food.

I liked Nong Nooch. However, I could only see two restaurants selling Thai and Chinese food. If I go back again I'll take a couple of sandwiches. Also, I was badly bitten so use lots of anti-mosquito spray.

Well I have been there but can remember the restaurant prices.. :whistling:

We bought the little stuff like ice cream and drinks and sodas from the vendors and that

was about double you find on the street....but then you are stuck in their location...Wife

seems to remember that the restaurant was expensive....It is an amusement park so they

always jack up the prices. As an idea bananas for the elephants were 40 baht whereas

everywhere else in Thailand I have paid 20 baht at elephant camps and such...

Nong Nooch Gardens

So it makes sense to leave your elephant at home when you go there and thus you will save 50% on your food costs.

Thanks for your replies.

I was thinking more about the evening meal as I suspect most of the daytime places close. The tg said she had been there once and all the chinese groups staying had brought those pot noodles.

I will check out what is available on in the evening and if its crazy I will ride into bang saray.

Thanks everyone

:allright