Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Best bike in 125-150cc category

Buy your wave if the PCX is too rich, yours may brake with the front when you apply the rear mine dont mate, maybe I should not be out riding I bet you have not even got a full bike licence, I have ridden bigger engine bikes than you have cars mate :thumbup :thumbup

Dont you think Honda would do away with the front brake ?

Some of you boys do talk rubbish

How many hoses have you got going into your front brake? If it's only one, the salesman must have swapped your PCX for a Milo when you weren't looking. :whistling:

2011-Honda-PCX-125-18.jpg

Edited by CheshireTom
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How many hoses have you got going into your front brake? If it's only one, the salesman must have swapped your PCX for a Milo when you weren't looking. :clueless

2011-Honda-PCX-125-18.jpg

Not sure what you dont get, the bike on a stand with the rear brake on... you can spin the front wheel :thumbup

That means the front brake is not being applied, how many hoses well 2 or 10 matters not mate as the front wheel is free :chogdee :rolleyes:

Buy your wave if the PCX is too rich, yours may brake with the front when you apply the rear mine dont mate, maybe I should not be out riding I bet you have not even got a full bike licence, I have ridden bigger engine bikes than you have cars mate :rolleyes: :clueless

That is a bet you would lose....I have had a full bike licence for over 30 years. :chogdee

I have also ridden a HD police special and a Road King.... nothing bigger.

At the moment I just have my little Nuovo, with independent braking, I know, I have checked!

What is the bike you have driven with an engine bigger than my 3 Litre truck then?

There is a nice article on the combined braking system in this thread, standard on the PCX apparently, except yours, perhaps you got a cheap one?

I think lemon face is a woman. A woman will never admit they are wrong. He may just think his bike is a Honda PCX and it is really a Tiger.

Buy your wave if the PCX is too rich, yours may brake with the front when you apply the rear mine dont mate,

Care for a wager ?

I have ridden bigger engine bikes than you have cars mate

What bike has a bigger engine than my 3 litre turbo diesel ?

Do away with the front brake.......bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

pot/kettle/black ??

There is a nice article on the combined braking system in this thread, standard on the PCX apparently, except yours, perhaps you got a cheap one?

It makes you wonder what he thought he was getting for the extra 15-18k Baht. The two big pieces of plastic surrounding the engine perhaps. :thumbup

diagram-cbs-pcx.jpg

I think lemon face is a woman. A woman will never admit they are wrong. He may just think his bike is a Honda PCX and it is really a Tiger.

That you fuck men and call them women is your issue :whistling:

Funny my rear brake does the rear.. the front does the front.. funny that :rolleyes:

Care for a wager ?

What bike has a bigger engine than my 3 litre turbo diesel ?

Do away with the front brake.......bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

pot/kettle/black ??

lol what bike has got a 3 litre turbo engine,,, ? none of yours you liar :whistling:

You are one very special person aint you.

You got to remember that you are dealing with Porkpiss here. One of the most notorious bullshit artists that was ever produced on RockHouse Live Forum.

Lol Fucking funny thread ......i think we should all have a race on our scooters , i will beat you all on my scoopy :fingers
Hell no, I would be humiliated to be beaten by that gay looking thing....... :wanker :fight Edited by jacko
That you fuck men and call them women is your issue :rolleyes:

Funny my rear brake does the rear.. the front does the front.. funny that :rolleyes:

What do you think CBS or Combi is short for - Combined means they both brakes come on which ever lever you pull, however, pulling the front lever will activate the front more (2 pistons working on the disc) and the rear only a little (1 piston working), and visa versa when you pull the rear. It is designed to be quite subtle, certainly subtle enough for you NOT to notice !!

This was a feature on my old Honda VFR800fi from 1998, a bike I had for 9 years, so I think I know a thing or two about it (so does everyone else apart from you).

BTW - do you still think the world is flat, despite all the evidence to the contrary ?

What do you think CBS or Combi is short for - Combined means they both brakes come on which ever lever you pull, however, pulling the front lever will activate the front more (2 pistons working on the disc) and the rear only a little (1 piston working), and visa versa when you pull the rear. It is designed to be quite subtle, certainly subtle enough for you NOT to notice !!

This was a feature on my old Honda VFR800fi from 1998, a bike I had for 9 years, so I think I know a thing or two about it (so does everyone else apart from you).

BTW - do you still think the world is flat, despite all the evidence to the contrary ?

That's not the case on the PCX. The left lever operates the CBS, the right lever operates the front brake only, i.e. it by-passes the CBS master cylinder. The problem with the PCX is that the rear brake can't be applied in isolation.

Edited by CheshireTom

Well my choice of bike in the 125 - 150cc category is the Yamaha Spark (not automatic).

Pretty nippy and okay for getting two people 100km on trips up to Bangkok.

(I don't know why you're all on about 3litre turbo diesels. I used to love the power of the Lexus 4 litre V8)

(I don't know why you're all on about 3litre turbo diesels. I used to love the power of the Lexus 4 litre V8)

I used to love my 5.7 litre Cortina, like the Lexus v8 though they aint real common round these parts.

I used to love my 5.7 litre Cortina, like the Lexus v8 though they aint real common round these parts.

Chevy V8?

Anyhow, if claims of riding bikes with bigger engines than cars having been driven are true then I can only assume we are talking about one of these :-

Starting at a 'mere' 5700cc

5700cc.jpg

And getting bigger at 6200cc

6200cc.jpg

But the 'Big Daddy' is 9930cc

9930cc.jpg

Well my choice of bike in the 125 - 150cc category is the Yamaha Spark (not automatic).

Pretty nippy and okay for getting two people 100km on trips up to Bangkok.

The reason I prefer the new fully automatics is because I want the extra safety factor. I don't want my leg trapped between the road and the bike nor do I want my leg between the bike frame and whatever happens to run into me. When you get older, you think about these things.

The reason I prefer the new fully automatics is because I want the extra safety factor. I don't want my leg trapped between the road and the bike nor do I want my leg between the bike frame and whatever happens to run into me. When you get older, you think about these things.

Thats a good point mate, the only thing I dont like is you cant use the gears as a brake,,,

(Wait till Fondles says his PCX has gears lol)