Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Cricket Worl Cup 2011

Cricket World cup 2011 is started 19-February-2011. It is start with the Bangladesh, Sri-Lanka and India. All the match only just one day matches. Opening ceremony was 17-February-2011.

What a great win by Ireland over England, eh? Bet there are a few sad faces over that one, but also a few very smily ones. Well done!

What a great win by Ireland over England, eh? Bet there are a few sad faces over that one, but also a few very smily ones. Well done!

I am waiting for the match fixing enquiries to start now!!

Cluster

sad faces is right. i am sickened that i did not have a bet. at one stage we were 100-1 to win the match

sad faces is right. i am sickened that i did not have a bet. at one stage we were 100-1 to win the match

Tremendous result & I had no faith in them doing the biz at those odds :chogdee

Almost equals the famous Irish victory over the Windies on their tour match in Sion Mills in 1989, bowled out for 25 on a damp wicket.

The original schedule was a one innings match & was quickly changed to a two innings match as otherwise it would be a non-event !

I surfaced in the morning of the match after a heavy night of poaching salmon on the river Foyle to find the cricket was sensational .

BTW In case you,re not aware Sion Mills (Ulster) cricket ground has the highest capacity of spectators in the world.

I base this on the numerous people who swear blind they were at this match, at last count about 2 million.

To justify certain rumours Irish Wicket Keeper Ossie Cahoon had a bar very close to Sion Mills where the Windies were entertained

cheers rogero :chogdee :clueless :beer

The majority of Australians are or think they are of Irish descent. The victory of the leprechauns against our arch enemies was a victory for Australia as well. :D