Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Thanks Paul however the following line from the story puts it into context.

"The HPA and Health Protection Scotland is currently unaware of any cases of infection associated with the use of the fish spas pedicures in the UK

Strange that no one has commented about the doctor fish's health so far!? :allright

Often hundreds or even thousands of fish are forced to live in a small overpopulated tanks without any more food than the dryed dead skin of tourists! :mellow:

Many fishes die of malnutrition and deseases! :unsure:

Originally they used fish from the Middle Eastern and Turkey a species called Garra rufa, but today you'll see lots of different species used, they'll more or less just throw in anything that will nibble on your feet when they are hungry! :allright

In Thailand they predominantly use their own species Gyrinocheilus aymonieri (Chinese Algae eater) a wellknown aquariumfish, that in nature lives in fast streams and eats algae from rocks and stones.

The original spafish the Garra rufa that is used in openair natural spas in Turkey, are said to be experts in cleaning the skin of people suffering from psoriasis, but I doubt any of the other fish used have any positive medical benefits to your skin at all! :grin

Just another crazy human invention to use innocent animals to make money! :grin

Plahgat

Strange that no one has commented about the doctor fish's health so far!? :hairout

Often hundreds or even thousands of fish are forced to live in a small overpopulated tanks without any more food than the dryed dead skin of tourists! :mellow:

Many fishes die of malnutrition and deseases! :unsure:

Originally they used fish from the Middle Eastern and Turkey a species called Garra rufa, but today you'll see lots of different species used, they'll more or less just throw in anything that will nibble on your feet when they are hungry! :kissing

In Thailand they predominantly use their own species Gyrinocheilus aymonieri (Chinese Algae eater) a wellknown aquariumfish, that in nature lives in fast streams and eats algae from rocks and stones.

The original spafish the Garra rufa that is used in openair natural spas in Turkey, are said to be experts in cleaning the skin of people suffering from psoriasis, but I doubt any of the other fish used have any positive medical benefits to your skin at all! :doh:

Just another crazy human invention to use innocent animals to make money! :grin

Plahgat

Well god did give man dominion over the animals so seems only right that we get to use them as we please.... Quit your crying!!!!!

:grin

Its the latest craze here in the UK

Its funny to walk through shopping malls and see middle aged matronly women with their bare feet dangling in an aquarium while small fish munch away on the dead skin on their ugly white feet God makes me feel sick at the thought

Maybe they will invent a fish that can give you a blow job Now thats a thought bet it would be cheaper than Lolitas :thumbup

What does Villa or Mirky think lol :allright

Tilacno1

Maybe they will invent a fish that can give you a blow job

Tilacno1

Invent....?

BlowFish.jpg

Anybody see this in the states?

They had a few that opened up but the health department shut them down pretty quick. It's my understanding that most States have banned them due to health concerns. I must admit that when I was in Pattaya last time, I tried the dip and thought they did a pretty good job!

Re puffer fish at least I think its one :whistling:

Its bad enough seeing midlle aged women with their feet dangling in an aquarium with tiny fish munching on their feet

But it would be a nightmare to walk through a shopping mall such as the Bullring in Birmingham and see Villa with his dong dangling in an aquarium and the fish giving him a BBBJ :drunk

Tilacno 1

PS and yes I'm totally bonkers now :unsure:

Well god did give man dominion over the animals so seems only right that we get to use them as we please.... Quit your crying!!!!!

:whistling:

Not in Thailand.

Buddah is the God here.