Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Bamboo is 140 a San Mig given they have a live band and no barfines it's very cheap

If you do your homework there is a 'happy hour' round about midnight/2 am. Its a lot more reasonable then.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Papillon, or what ever you call yourself   the post was where are the cheapest beer bars, I commented on the post.   You on the other hand, of course being the god of all things Thai...mentioned t

If cheap drinks was what mattered most to me. I would go to one of the Wonderful bars on second road. They not only have cheap drinks, but a live band, and a lot of ladies, although most the ladies

This is a good list. The sailor bar while always being one of the cheapest places to drink, has lately been accused of bill padding by several different people. Mamasan when confronted with the "mis

Posted Images

If you just want to chill out and watch the world go by this is OK 45 baht for a large chang can't be bad. Can barely buy it in 7-11 for that. There's a similar one on Soi Bhaukou

Dont think large leo be 49 bhts now ,as this and many thai beers have just had price increase ,think gov tax.

A large leo at 7/11 now is 54 think a box is 560 bhts for 12 large about 47 bhts for bottle.

Papillon, or what ever you call yourself

the post was where are the cheapest beer bars, I commented on the post.

You on the other hand, of course being the god of all things Thai...mentioned the bars are crap and women are shit. Must be nice to be you. Since I see you posting on just about every topic out there....you must have the ladies lining up at your door wanting to be with you, seeing you spend so much time on the computer.

Edited by joseph1
  • Upvote 3

Must be the door of his council house in England hehehehehehe.The creep hasnt been to Pattaya for at least 18 months,then AC due to the horrible likkle thai girlies

Papillon, or what ever you call yourself

the post was where are the cheapest beer bars, I commented on the post.

You on the other hand, of course being the god of all things Thai...mentioned the bars are crap and women are shit. Must be nice to be you. Since I see you posting on just about every topic out there....you must have the ladies lining up at your door wanting to be with you, seeing you spend so much time on the computer.

• Upvote 1