Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi,

Never had a problem with Imm. in LOS. Came in last time 6 months ago, waiting in Imm. Q. Lady came along and showed me to another desk and was through within 30 secs. Had to wait for luggage though. Not once in the last 10 years have customs, which is not imm., asked me to open my case. Find them very good and helpful. Once when I arrived Imm. put a 30 day stamp in my P.P. when it should have been 90days. My fault, i should of checked, usully do. Went to Imm. and they apoligised and put a 90 day stamp in P.P. No prom. and very polite. Laughed and joked about it. And always a smile.

So you do all you can to prolong your stay in the immigration line?

Bright thinking Einstein.

ps. Let me guess, you stay up all night studying for a urine test?

It only delays me a couple of minutes. The lazy bastards hate any kind of work so it's worth it to me. I'm actually sitting in KL departure lounge as we speak. I'm going to piss Thai immigration off today just for a laugh. :lol:

When I'm though I might pretend to call out to a friend ' Don't go to this man he's a buffalo'

It only delays me a couple of minutes. The lazy bastards hate any kind of work so it's worth it to me. I'm actually sitting in KL departure lounge as we speak. I'm going to piss Thai immigration off today just for a laugh. :lol:

When I'm though I might pretend to call out to a friend ' Don't go to this man he's a buffalo'

Admit it. Your dying for a full cavity search! 1luv

I find Thai officials relaxed and easy going compared to the Australians....they're only doing they're job

...it must get boring like any other job....plus Thais see loads more traffic than Australians...i tip my hat to the Thai customs staff....Australians wouldnt be able to cope with the volume of traffic the Thais put up with....theyd be raising the white flag after 1 day....Lol...

I've travelled to many countries and the only place I've encountered friendly immigration officers was Australia.

Every other countries entry/exit points are manned by sour faced people who appear to hate the world.

You have to be shitting us, Sydney airport, friendly immigration officers???? not that I have seen.

Every country I have been to and there has been many, they are a pack of arseholes.

Australia would be at the top of the list , not the bottom.

Edited by Hedonist
You have to be shitting us, Sydney airport, friendly immigration officers???? not that I have seen.

Every country I have been to and there has been many, they are a pack of arseholes.

Australia would be at the top of the list , not the bottom.

I made a quick road trip recently, Seattle, Vancouver Island, Vancouver.....

The Canadian dude at the port of entry in Victoria was casual and funny, asking about a large pillow in the back of my car "Is that a body?" (they searched my car). The American when I returned home was a fucking asshole. Go figure.

I find the attitudes of immigration/customs people reflect the attitudes of the traveller. Be happy and pleasant towards them and you get pleasant back.

Now supervisors who see long lines and refuse to man more stations are a bigger problem.