Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

"Police were called and met with Mr. Shiv Shambu aged 44 and Mr. Pramod Kumar aged 37, who were sharing the same room and intended to share the same woman who they met on Walking Street and invited back to their apartment."

Oh man.....

How convenient, security camera on lift was broken, cheap charlies sharing a room and girl were robbed for 90k and a "expensive" watch... I smell insurance scam, hope they get busted.

I would not go as far as to say it serves them right.....

Hah, 90k baht in cash, quite a wad they claim to be carrying....

I would not go as far as to say it serves them right.....

Hah, 90k baht in cash, quite a wad they claim to be carrying....

I agree with you Jacko. No one, no matter what race, religion deserved to be drugged and robbed. 90k while a lot, it's only 45k each. Many on this board have admitted to arriving in Pattaya with a lot more cash than that. Two men, one lady is a bit weird, however Arabs, and Indians do that all the time. For them it's probably more weird that there were only two, and not five.

The last line of the story: "A Security Camera located above the main elevator at the Condominium was found not to be working which will make it difficult for Pattaya Police to apprehend the woman who is likely to re-offend." It was very lucrative for the lady, her next victim could be you, me, or another BM. Drugging and robbing certainly pays better than selling pussy.

• Downvote 2
At least they had a good sleep :thumbup
But sadly not a good fuck prior.