Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Caddies! who is the best?

Hi Guys

How about us golfers getting together and having a data-base of good caddies.

Makes the day great if you have a good, fun caddy.  I am not talking about just pretty ones (but may help ::))

I know they change and might not be there at the time, but no harm in asking the caddie-master before you go out to play.

caddies.jpg

Cheers

duece

I will start it off with # 205 from Pheonix, a right little chatterbox, quite cute, real good fun, also good at reading the greens, her sister is also good but forgot her number.

caddie.jpg

Can't say for sure but, 205 at Phoenix sounds like the same caddy I had for 2 rounds there last Oct.  She absolutely cracked me up.  Was playing with 2 expats who cursed a lot during the round.  She was always mimicing the expats everytime they cursed.  Didn't play too good but, she made the round a hellava lot of fun.  SB

I like this idea.....

I have only played Laem Chabang the 2 times I've been here and I get the same caddie everytime......#269 (Makkala). She is terrific. She is very, very smart, happy, funny and has a great smile. She actually remembered what holes I took pictures of when I was there last year!! She also has a couple of friends that work there and they are also fun to be around. I am not sure of their numbers.....when I get them I will post them.

I plan on playing a different course tomorrow so I'll see how it goes.

Cheers....Doug

I would have to say the best caddie that knew the course very well and also knew how every green broke was at Laem Chabang.  Very attentive, cleaned the clubs after every shot and made sure my ball was cleaned and lined up properly on the greens.  She even new which way the grass was growing making the greens faster or slower.  She knew more shit than I needed to know but not quite enough to help my game much.  My choice is caddie # 210 at Laem Chabang which is also a great golf course and very nice buffet.

Laim_Chabang_Caddie.JPG

I may have her number 210 wrong but her name was Lampoy.

34 days 0 hrs 44 mins 11 secs and wheels-up. . .But who's counting?

Regards,

[smiley=devil.gif]

ff29

[smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif]

[glow=red,2,300]

"I LOVE THE FLB BAR."

[/glow]

[smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif]

Just to add to my earlier post.....

On my last day, my favorite caddie (269) at Laem Chabang gave me pair of handmade head covers for my Driver and 3 wood. I couldn't believe it.

She is such a sweetheart!!!

Believe it or not, she is what I miss MOST about Thailand!! I wanted to bring her home with me.

Here she is......the reason I go to Thailand!!

caddie1.jpg

caddie3.jpg

Cheers!!

gp

Posted by: gp2002 Posted on: Today at 08:07:21

When I figure out how to download photos, I will post one.

Hi Doug,

Pattaya Pete has a complete set of instructions on just how you upload pictures to your photo album from your computer.  Then he goes into detail how you go about posting them to the web site.  It's a little confusing at first but all the information is there and complete.

It's located in the first section under << Members Only >> under frequently asked questions as listed below:

FLB Bar Pattaya Pages

« Member's Only »

-- Frequently Asked Questions --

How to upload photos and the rules

Like I said it is a little [smiley=Eyecrazy.gif] confusing [smiley=Eyecrazy.gif] at first but if you read it though a few times, get a picture uploaded into your photo album, and post it. . . then it's a piece of cake. [smiley=grin.gif]

I hope this helps you out?  I know it took me several tries before it sunk in. [smiley=hithead.gif]

30 days 2 hrs 18 mins 15 secs and wheels-up. . .But who's counting?

pic114780.jpg

Regards,

[smiley=devil.gif]

ff29

[smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif]

[glow=red,2,300]

"I LOVE THE FLB BAR."

[/glow]

[smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif]

• 2 weeks later...

1.jpg

Spent 2 weeks in Phuket April this year  ;D

Played Phuket Country Club  10 times :D

Last day we took the Caddymaster and super caddy out for a fancy diner at a very good Thai restaurante in Patong Beach.

2.jpg

The caddies at work hole 10 PCC :o

Other favorite caddies of mine ;D ;D ;D

3.jpg

Sexy Caddy from Laem Chabang

4.jpg

Good looking fun caddy from Royal Rachaburi Golf Club

[smiley=grins-jump.gif] [smiley=grins-jump.gif]

See you all soon for the RideHerCup ;D ;D ;D

:'( :'( :'(

ooooh my god I miss those caddies in LOS [smiley=nod.gif] [smiley=nod.gif]

caddys.jpg

My caddy at Laem Chabang last year.

Pimpet the girl to the right.

She was great fun  and we had a great time on the course. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

golfer

My all time favorite caddy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

springfield.jpg

We were a group of four golfers playing in the Hua-Hin

erea.

We played Royal Springfield lot of times, and had the same caddies every day.  ;D

My caddy was a very young girl she was the cutes sweetest girl you can imagin  :)

We all such a good time together, and it was obvious that the caddies  had a very good time too.

The last day we played there all the caddies had small presents for us.

Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed these rounds of golf.

It was one of those magic moments that is priceless.

;D ;D ;D

I tried to find my caddy here next year too, but she was not there :'( :'(

She was a bright smart girl so I hope she was going to school or doing something  worthwhile.

[smiley=grins-jump.gif] [smiley=grins-jump.gif] [smiley=grins-jump.gif] [smiley=grins-jump.gif] [smiley=grins-jump.gif] [smiley=grins-jump.gif] [smiley=grins-jump.gif]