Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Players List .All Players please Read

The time has come for me to order the shirts for this years event.Could ALL players please post below Stating your Country and shirt size.

Please only post if your 100% sure you can play.I will order a few spares but I want everyone to have the correct size.

The sizes are Small,Med ,Large,XL,XXL,XXXL and Jumbo.If your not sure go a size bigger as a US XL would be a XXXL in Thailand.

Save the discussion for the other threads please.

Not Long Now  :)   :)   :)   :)

Grendel - USA

I'm a little confused Carlsberg as you said go a size bigger but your example was 2 sizes bigger?  I usually go for a 2xl here for the room so I am guessing that would be a Jumbo (2 sizes up right)?  I dont want to look like i'm in a mini dress though.

Gren

Ben,

As they say, OSMV (our sizes may vary).

I tend to buy L in Europe but anywhere between XL and XXL in LOS. I'll leave if to u as only u'll know whether your manufacturer tends to make "slimfit" or not.

If in doubt go for XXL as if it's a bit big I'm sure a couple of washes will sort it out.

Cheers

Pie

P.S. Forgot to mention.....Europe

thumper=usa

shirt size=XL

I wear my rideher cup shirt often. Freaking  :o out normal people is part of being me.

For ff29 and Mrs ff29 we need a XXX-Large and X-Large.  Mrs ff29 needs a big one. . .

Golf Shirt that is.

34 days 13 hr's 15 min's and 12 sec's and wheels-up. . .But who's counting!

Regards,

[smiley=devil.gif]

ff29

[smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif]

[glow=red,2,300]

"I LOVE THE FLB BAR."

[/glow]

[smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif]

Posted by: Grendel Posted on: 09/15/03 at 08:22:57

I dont want to look like i'm in a mini dress though.

Gren,

If you talk nice to "doggie" he may have a spare Kilt to loan you?  May be it might help you straighten out those errant "motor bike rider seeking balls" of yours?  Look forward to seeing you again this year.

This year's RideHer Cup let's [smiley=hithead.gif] cream [smiley=hithead.gif] team Europe!  If nothing else we can "Whip Cream" them!!  Go USA.  Go USA. Go USA.  We gonna be winner's this year.

34 days 12 hr's 51 min's 23 sec's and wheels-up . . .But who's counting?

Regards,

[smiley=devil.gif]

ff29

[smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif]

[glow=red,2,300]

"I LOVE THE FLB BAR."

[/glow]

[smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif]

• 2 weeks later...