Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I am going to Bangkok tomorrow on an unexpected trip.3 days

I want to pop down to Pattaya during the days but do not want to 1000 baht one way and 800 baht back.

So I wanted to use a bus. Idon't want to use a bus that stops a 1000 times.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Reasonably priced and quick. Not onre with chickens and pigs.

I was thinking of taking the train to the airport and then using Bell travel.

By the way I did use the search function but it came up in pink that something was wrong.

I am going to Bangkok tomorrow on an unexpected trip.3 days

I want to pop down to Pattaya during the days but do not want to 1000 baht one way and 800 baht back.

So I wanted to use a bus. Idon't want to use a bus that stops a 1000 times.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Reasonably priced and quick. Not onre with chickens and pigs.

I was thinking of taking the train to the airport and then using Bell travel.

By the way I did use the search function but it came up in pink that something was wrong.

skytrain to ekemai (spelling)..you will be able to get a cheap non-stop service from there.

skytrain to ekemai (spelling)..you will be able to get a cheap non-stop service from there.

Thanks all guys. That's why this forum it is the best.

I might take the bus down and a taxi back

Thanks again

I have caught the airport to jomtien bus at 8pm but my mate sez it is going up to 10pm now. The Bell bus service includes delivery to your hotel in a mini van. The baht buses at the North Pattaya bus station will cost 20b .

Edited by biggles
I have caught the airport to jomtien bus at 8pm but my mate sez it is going up to 10pm now. The Bell bus service includes delivery to your hotel in a mini van. The baht buses at the North Pattaya bus station will cost 20b .

It would be useful to get any confirmation on this pls, last December the last bus from the floor below arrivals (not Bells) definately left 9pm...

It would be useful to get any confirmation on this pls, last December the last bus from the floor below arrivals (not Bells) definately left 9pm...
It was mentioned at the Expats club last week so I think true.

Is this the right outfit...Bus from Airport ? The site says..

From Suvarnabhumi airport, we have 10 coaches departing each day.

From 7:00 to 22:00

Edited by jacko
20 baht

10 baht if you walk out to North Pattaya Road and flag down a baht bus from there. My experience is that this is also often quicker than waiting for the baht buses that are parked at the bus station, as they will wait until they have a full load. Sometimes, this can take a long time.

Edited by peckerwood
10 baht if you walk out to North Pattaya Road and flag down a baht bus from there. My experience is that this is also often quicker than waiting for the baht buses that are parked at the bus station, as they will wait until they have a full load. Sometimes, this can take a long time.

Great tip :whistling:

Bear in mind too that the Ekamai rattler is seldom 'non stop' to Patts

Once full they come on board and solicit all the 'drop off' requests...if you hear the word 'Chonburi' mentioned youre in for a long one!!!

Even on a rare full on incident free belt down the motorway it can be curtailed just as you think its 15minutes from over with a detour from the motorway to indulge in a sight seeing tour around the back sois of Au Udom to drop someone off!!

Bear in mind too that the Ekamai rattler is seldom 'non stop' to Patts

The Ekamai air-con coaches are one-stop to Pattaya if they say "Pattaya" on them. The one stop is the coach yard just after the start of the Bangna-Trat highway. They do NOT stop to pick up people roadside.

The Ekamai air-con coaches are one-stop to Pattaya if they say "Pattaya" on them. The one stop is the coach yard just after the start of the Bangna-Trat highway. They do NOT stop to pick up people roadside.

Yes the very ones I referred to

No they dont pick up

But as I pointed out they frequently 'drop off'. So your anticipated straight run to Pattaya on the motorway, can be thwarted by a litany of Drop off requests from Thai passengers.

But as I pointed out they frequently 'drop off'. So your anticipated straight run to Pattaya on the motorway, can be thwarted by a litany of Drop off requests from Thai passengers.

Stuff happens in Thailand, but a motorway coach will pretty well always go on the motorway, and not deviate from the route at all. They may well stop ON the route, but they won't go off it.

Great tip :thumbup

Do you think so....

You will have to drag a suitcase across a busy road and stand in the sun trying to flag one down.....

They stop frequently to drop people off once you get past Chonburi... now and again someone seems to get on.

It can get a little frustrating as you get nearer to Pattaya and anticipation builds, and you seem to stop to drop off more and more... sometimes just a few hundred yards on.

As for deviating, well actually an odd flyover may be missed to allow someone to disembark.

Edited by jacko