Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Don’t get me wrong I thought the shirts last year were great, it was great looking around the course with the US in red and Euros in Blue.

But could we get them without the FLB logo on the back, would love still to wear the FLB logo but on the front left breast only. As want to wear the shirt for other golf days back in UK and logos across the back do not go down well.

Just a thought  :)

Duece

I agree. I didn’t where the shirt again. It was joust to much/big logos. Very flashy. I left it in the hotel when I went home. I also think it was a poor quality. It was itchy when I sweat. And as you all now. It’s no Ac on the course. And at last. I have a new driver and a new record. On first tee last weak I hit sweet spot and it vas measured 320 METERS.  Can’t wait to met you with u and win all your money. Se you all in October after 5 days I Bangkok. Hope I can play after that.  [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] ;D ;D

YUP, i LOVVVVVVVVVVVVe tits

Agree with you on the shirts Duece. I left mine behind last trip too. Gave it to my companion on the last evening. Think the FLB advertising on it would have just raised one more awkward question back home here and there were enough of them already. ;D ;D ;D

I'll make it 4 for 4 on this one.  I took my shirt home but it has never seen the light of day.  Red has never been a favorite color of mine and the huge logo on the back was not really helping.

This year I would like to suggest the US team gets  White shirts or if not that then Navy Blue.  I agreee with Duece the logo of a cup saying "RideHer Cup" and "FLB Bar Pattaya" from last years shirts over the  left breast was fine.  Maybe add 2nd annual to this one to give it that deep sense of history.

Gren

Thanks Ben,

We northern Minnesota USA guys and gal have a hard time adjusting to the 90 plus weather and hi humidity.  Cooler shirts will be[glow=red,2,300]. . .COOL![/glow]

34 days 13 hrs 28 mins 20 secs and wheels-up. . .But Who's Counting!

Regards,

[smiley=devil.gif]

ff29

[smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif]

[glow=red,2,300]

"I LOVE THE FLB BAR."

[/glow]

[smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif]