Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

thailands got talent

Goergous

I'd shag her :thumbup :allright

Tilacno1

I have never fucked a lady boy, but there can always be a first time with someone as beautiful as shim with such a great voice. I think I will fuck the missus when we go to bed tonight, to stay on the straight and narrow and to get such evil thoughts out of my mind. :banghead

I have never fucked a lady boy, but there can always be a first time with someone as beautiful as shim with such a great voice. I think I will fuck the missus when we go to bed tonight, to stay on the straight and narrow and to get such evil thoughts out of my mind. :rolleyes:

Sounds like you've fallen for him. :rolleyes:

Thanks for that brilliant video, but it will not make me reconsider my sexual orientation, like the other video yesterday, when I was half pissed. :thumbup I had a good session with my tilac this morning and will not reconsider to having an affair with a man, who looks like a beautiful woman, unless I had to do a long stint in prison. It still makes me cringe, when I look at all those old poofters holding hands with their boys, when we go for our daily walk to Dongtan Beach and back to our condo in Jomtien.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...