Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pattaya beach is filthy and full of rats

rps20110317_084051.jpg

rps20110317_083912.jpg

It's bad enough with all the rubbish on it but the rats are practically haying hello. ...the rats were a little bit camera shy but believe me are there in numbers. ...Pattaya needs more stray cats.

It is no wonder the beach is filthy as it used mostly by Russians and Indians, I have seen people from these cultures just throw litter onto the pavement like it's a normal thing to do. ...At least most mongers are not litter louts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they do like to slurp on cheap booze and have the odd picnic down there,let them fucking have it. i don't step foot on it.

It is no wonder the beach is filthy as it used mostly by Russians and Indians, I have seen people from these cultures just throw litter onto the pavement like it's a normal thing to do. ...At least most mongers are not litter louts

Conclusion: Russians and Indians cant be mongers... :rolleyes:

What??? There's a beach at Pattaya!!!

Never been on the beach... I prefer to sit at a bar drinking an ice cold Singha admiring all the sexy ladies. If I wanted to sit on a beach I can do that at home!!! :rolleyes:

It's bad enough with all the rubbish on it but the rats are practically haying hello. ...the rats were a little bit camera shy but believe me are there in numbers. ...Pattaya needs more stray cats.

Russians and Indians litter, as opposed to Thai's?

I've seen rats on the beach after sundown and you can bet Ivan and Svetlana have as well and will tell their friends when they return to Mother Russia.

Very few Russians come for the crumpet. They come as couples or with their families, they won't come back, there are a lot of beautiful clean beaches nearer to home that they will visit on future holidays.

Bloody foreigners. Here's another example of bloody filthy foreigners. The beach at....

bangor.jpg

... Bangor, County Down

You have got to get a picture of the pumping station when it is doing a full discharge onto the beach...

puke

No kidding. It's as bad as this one at Portrush.

portrush.jpg

Edited by joekicker
Russians and Indians litter, as opposed to Thai's?

This is Venice-Marina Del Ray. I guess that big Thai population there has joined the Russian and Indian communities to do this. Shame on THEM, bloody foreigners.

venice.jpg

Cant wait to hit that beach, all we have in the Midlands is stinkin canals :clueless

Swan%20on%20the%20Canal.Whitecrook.jpg

Britain has the filthiest beaches in the world, covered in burberry capped, giro cashing, Anti-social Behaviour Order badge wearing with pride Chavs.

1260933282_fae95380f0.jpg

The rest of the world should think themselves lucky. :clueless

JK. Were those tourist centres?

I reckon the OP was comparing Patts to the beaches you see in Spain etc that are cleaned every day along with the streets. That's the standards I reckon families expect. Finding a pic of a dirty beach at sundown doesn't excuse Pattaya's mingers. Naklua is littered with broken glass. Let's not excuse the poor standards, just because pussy blinds us!

Let's not excuse the poor standards, just because pussy blinds us!

You didn't quote me excusing poor standards because you couldn't. You're fantasising. I don't excuse poor standards OR blaming the foreigners for those poor standards.

I reckon the OP was comparing Patts to the beaches you see in Spain etc that are cleaned every day along with the streets.

I reckon you're fantasising. He made no such comparison. I reckon he didn't mention Spain or anywhere else except Pattaya.

Why do you reckon he meant Spain? That's so weird I'm actually interested.

JK. Were those tourist centres?

I reckon the OP was comparing Patts to the beaches you see in Spain etc that are cleaned every day along with the streets.

Really if the reference is to beaches that are cleaned everyday, why would he blame the tourists? Blame the Thais for not cleaning them... :crying: :chogdee

By coincidence Dontcha I walked down Beach Rd last night and thought the beaches were disgusting and the worst I have ever seen them.

I am used to seeing spilled blue trash cans off the beaten path... and dumped rubbish, but the beaches are their source of income and you would expect more effort. Even sailed through a 'floating island' of rubbish on the way to beautiful Koh Tao. It will be blamed on the tourists.. who apparently arrive at the airport with suitcases full of trash to leave on the beaches.

By coincidence Dontcha I walked down Beach Rd last night and thought the beaches were disgusting and the worst I have ever seen them.

I am used to seeing spilled blue trash cans off the beaten path... and dumped rubbish, but the beaches are their source of income and you would expect more effort. Even sailed through a 'floating island' of rubbish on the way to beautiful Koh Tao. It will be blamed on the tourists.. who apparently arrive at the airport with suitcases full of trash to leave on the beaches.

Let us beware what we say. Big Brother is watching closely. He might decide to make it mandatory for Farangs to arrive with a suitcase full of foreign currency only. I have been a beachcomber for most of my life, but sadly have stopped being one, shortly after I decided to move to Pattaya. Maybe it is time to look for greener pastures?