Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 233 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Shoulder scar,what does it signify

They are from a form of contraception that was all the rage in Patts some time back, loads of the girls had these implants put under their skin at the time, many ended up with nasty looking scars.

They are from a form of contraception that was all the rage in Patts some time back, loads of the girls had these implants put under their skin at the time, many ended up with nasty looking scars.

Possibly, the implant could cause a keloid, more likely to be a keloid from an inoculation jab though, far more commonplace.

Edited by honeypot
what does it mean? drug whore ? gang member ? general bad girl? what is it ,dont say an inoculation please,its a raised welt ,a branding more like

Alancee,

It's infected smallpox vaccination, I have it too!

Exactly Mr Hawaii. It's the old-style smallpox inoculation - sort of a scratch thing, not a real jab. I don't think it is infected, per se, that's the way smallpox was done until very recently - and still is in some clinics.

They got rid of smallpox a few years ago so there should not be any scars for about ten years,might be from TB jabs.

I think they are now working to get rid of Polio.

They got rid of smallpox a few years ago so there should not be any scars for about ten years,might be from TB jabs.

I'm not sure how "should not" has anything to do with it. The scars on the (almost always left) shoulders of the TG are smallpox vaccination. Whatever they should be, that is what they actually are.

I'm not sure how "should not" has anything to do with it. The scars on the (almost always left) shoulders of the TG are smallpox vaccination. Whatever they should be, that is what they actually are.

Not 100 % accurate.

Scars

talkng of scars, some thais iv noticed are sporting quite a big dressing on their neck or jaw area

whats this all aboot

Toothache, sore throat, headache all depends. There is some sort of balm on the band aid they swear by

a large number of thais have scars on there arms

mostly from the aftermath of a m/cycle accident

Really ? Wow !

Thanks for sharing your insight, you've sewn this thread up single-handedly.

I don't wish to push your IQ to stratospheric heights but what do you suggest would solve the middle east problems, Marmite perhaps ?

Really ? Wow !

Thanks for sharing your insight, you've sewn this thread up single-handedly.

I don't wish to push your IQ to stratospheric heights but what do you suggest would solve the middle east problems, Marmite perhaps ?

you could be right

islam

you either love it or hate it

I also think the scars on the upper arm are from a bad smallpox vaccination, cause I saw the old style innoculation go out of style. I got my smallpox vaccine by oral meds if I remember right.

Toothache, sore throat, headache all depends. There is some sort of balm on the band aid they swear by

think its called tiger balm

did my bad back good when i slipped in the shower

bit on the hot side though like algipan

It means they were made in the factory in Isaan where all bar girls come from.

Exactly Mr Hawaii. It's the old-style smallpox inoculation - sort of a scratch thing, not a real jab. I don't think it is infected, per se, that's the way smallpox was done until very recently - and still is in some clinics.

Smallpox vaccinations ended 25 years ago. How old are these girls? They would have to be at least 27 or 28.

The Norplant contraceptive seems more likely though they typically used the forearm, but the shoulder would have worked.

The Norplant contraceptive seems more likely though they typically used the forearm, but the shoulder would have worked.

Norplant is/was not at all popular, ever. Birth control pills are $1 a month, and over the counter - THAT is popular.

Pretty well all scars on the shoulder are inoculation scars.

well i heard that it was a form of bad girl branding,if its an innoculation they must have used a garden hose pipe,or blow pipe,the scar is raised,size about 20mm ,a mess seriously,many girls have it not seen any men but not looking at mens shoulders am i

You see less and less girls will scars on their arms and wrists these days, but a few years ago quite common place. Self mutilation after having had a broken heart and scars to remind them.

well i heard that it was a form of bad girl branding,

You heard wrong.

if its an innoculation they must have used a garden hose pipe,or blow pipe,the scar is raised,size about 20mm ,a mess seriously,many girls have it not seen any men but not looking at mens shoulders am i

The men have it. It's mainly because of the skin colour, as explained several times in this thread already.

You see less and less girls will scars on their arms and wrists these days, but a few years ago quite common place. Self mutilation after having had a broken heart and scars to remind them.

The scar on the shoulder is vaccination. Anywhere else, it could be anything, and now that you mention it, it does seem I see fewer of those "cry for help" suicide wrist marks. There is no real "branding" movement in Thailand; you can pretty well rule out branding for anything you see a lot of. Even little tattoos, good girls have them. Branding is very western, hasn't really penetrated here in any general way at all.

Edited by joekicker

A former girlfriend of mine told me it was from a smallpox vaccination. A doctor friend of mine then told me it was indeed a keloid scar caused by a vaccination. This is apparently very common among Thai people.

A former girlfriend of mine told me it was from a smallpox vaccination. A doctor friend of mine then told me it was indeed a keloid scar caused by a vaccination. This is apparently very common among Thai people.

My Missus has one, I like to lick it sometimes