Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Use of ALLCAPS in topic titles

Some of you think that what you have to talk about is so important that you have to use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in your topic titles.

I'm sure if you could use BOLD, larger fonts, and colors, you'd do that too.

This is a democratic forum where your topic title should be in the same format as the other topic titles. It makes for easier reading.

Let your words in the topic title grab the attention, not the use of extra large letters.

If I see a topic title that is ALL CAPITAL LETTERS or tries to grab attention by the use of punctuation or caps, it will simply be deleted.

GOT IT?

• 7 months later...

Some of you think that what you have to talk about is so important that you have to use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in your topic titles.

I'm sure if you could use BOLD, larger fonts, and colors, you'd do that too.

This is a democratic forum where your topic title should be in the same format as the other topic titles. It makes for easier reading.

Let your words in the topic title grab the attention, not the use of extra large letters.

If I see a topic title that is ALL CAPITAL LETTERS or tries to grab attention by the use of punctuation or caps, it will simply be deleted.

GOT IT?

Sorry MM just posted a new topic in all caps-and just saw this Please feel free to edit my caps rather than delete my post-OK?

No problem, all thread subject lines should stand on the merit of their content and not resort to such lame attempts for attention

... especially if my test below still works

<FONT><BLINK>Blinking Text</BLINK></FONT> 

blink.gif

Edited by SmellyFarang

No problem, all thread subject lines should stand on the merit of their content and not resort to such lame attempts for attention

... especially if my test below still works

<FONT><BLINK>Blinking Text</BLINK></FONT> 

Nice! Imagine a topic list of those! It might be more distracting than villa's bouncing buttocks.

Nice! Imagine a topic list of those! It might be more distracting than villa's bouncing buttocks.

But nothing more distracting than an undulating, pre-herpes, pre-stretch marks Alba avatar :thumbup

Edited by SmellyFarang