Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Is this deal only ex Heathrow ???

Would expect later in the year deals from EY/QR/EK especially when they have to fill in excess of 4000 seats daily in/out of Manchester.

Will be interesting if/when Air India commence operations from Manchester(strong rumour announcement soon)

Had an e-mail from Etihad today , they have LHR and MAN to BKK FROM £455, book by 31st March , depart between May and July. On etihadairways.com.

Yep, I got the same email.... but the sad thing is when I put the dates in I have already booked they still couldn't beat the price of £471 I paid through netflights for flights in May - it came up with a price of £530.

Edited by TheFiend
Is this deal only ex Heathrow ???

Would expect later in the year deals from EY/QR/EK especially when they have to fill in excess of 4000 seats daily in/out of Manchester.

Will be interesting if/when Air India commence operations from Manchester(strong rumour announcement soon)

I hope so, although I am originating from the other end, ex Bangkok, I want to go to Manchester in May.

I would also like to travel Business class... but all I see are fares in excess of £2000! I could buy a row of seats for that in economy...... hey there's an option! :unsure:

I don't feel well inclined to Air India, I flew with them once in Biz Class and it was actually pretty good. My problem would be the transit.

When on earth are these Middle East airlines going to release some specials?

Received the same email.

When inputting dates for May/June came back with 560 pounds, booked the same dates with Emirates 569 pounds but on the A380 all the way out and back, no brainer really from my point of view.

Flew with Etihad earlier this month for the first time, although okay and were on time, thought the leg room was tighter than Emirates.

Regards

Received the same email.

When inputting dates for May/June came back with 560 pounds, booked the same dates with Emirates 569 pounds but on the A380 all the way out and back, no brainer really from my point of view.

Flew with Etihad earlier this month for the first time, although okay and were on time, thought the leg room was tighter than Emirates.

Regards

For the dates I wanted in May I got Etihad for £471 each and the Emirates A380 option was coming up at £600 each.... another no-brainer... I went for the Etihad option. Also since Emirates pissed about with the Skywards miles I think Etihad will now be my airline of choice.