Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Have You Ever Witnessed History

Were you in Phuket when the tsunami struck,or witness the Berlin wall coming down,I was in New york 9/11 and remember the commotion was also on the

underground 7/7 bombing,

I remember when i was 10 years old in 1957, i watched the Sputnik Satellite launched by Russia, fly overhead in the night sky. It was the

most amazing thing i have ever seen at that time.

Were you in Phuket when the tsunami struck,or witness the Berlin wall coming down,I was in New york 9/11 and remember the commotion was also on the

underground 7/7 bombing,

Your an unlucky fucker, I know that much, tell us when your in Patts next and I'll steer clear!!!!

:cry1 :D :grin-jump :grin-jump

I was in the DC area on 9/11 and, from my window at work, could see the smoke rising up from the Pentagon after the plane or whatever hit it. My building was evacuated 10 minute later.

I had to look it up as I forgot the exact date (see quote below)

In September 1993, Yeltsin dissolved Parliament and called for new elections. Vice President Rutskoi and his supporters refused to obey Yeltsin's orders. On October 2, they constructed barricades and blocked traffic on Moscow's main streets. On October 3, a mob of parliament supporters stormed the police line around the White House territory and seized the Moscow City Mayor offices. On the morning of October 4, several elite divisions of Russian military forces decided to support Yeltsin. Tanks rolled up to the White House at around 5 am. Firing began at 7 am and the assault continued throughout the day. At 5pm, special troops entered the White House and arrested Rutskoi and several leaders of Parliament.

On that day my 2nd wife and I were wandering through Moscow and saw tanks racing through the main streets.

From a bridge looking out over the White House we saw what was to soon be the demise of Communist Russia and the start of a complete descent into capitalism.

We had no idea at the time what all the fuss was about. Unfortunately the photos I took that day were all thrown out by my last wife.

whbombed.jpg

Cheers :cry1: Admiral Ken

Credits to lindsayfincher.com

England Rugby winning the world cup in Ozzy ,I was there watching Jonny go go

Ahh shit ..... and I had finally managed to convince myself that it was just a nightmare.

Cheers :gulp: Admiral Ken

underground 7/7 bombing,

Alan dont come to The Drunken Duck with a rucksack on please mate :gulp

I was stationed in Saigon when the so called peace treaty was announced. I was on a cruise when I witnessed the launch of the space shuttle at night.

i never witnessed history but i met Mikhail Kalashnikov who is part of history, would like to meet this famous person again for current TV but he is getting older and even though does little for izhmesh now he still lives nearby

Alan dont come to The Drunken Duck with a rucksack on please mate :hairout

:rolleyes: ok Tony see you in a few weeks.

I was there when the Union Jack was raised at government house in Port Stanley (Falkland Islands 1982)

"And I was 'round when Jesus Christ

Had his moment of doubt and pain

Made damn sure that Pilate

Washed his hands and sealed his fate

I stuck around St. Petersburg

When I saw it was a time for a change

Killed the Czar and his ministers

Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank

Held a general's rank

When the Blitzkrieg raged

And the bodies stank

I watched with glee

While your kings and queens

Fought for ten decades

For the gods they made

I shouted out,

"Who killed the Kennedy's?"

When after all

It was you and me

And I laid traps for troubadours

Who get killed before they reached Bombay !

:rolleyes:

underground 7/7 bombing,

Do you wear a tea-towel on you head by any chance? :clueless

underground 7/7 bombing,

Everyone who was in Japan during the big earthquake a couple of weeks ago witnessed history (myself included).

I watched the only time in the NHL ,that Gretsky played Gretsky (Tampa Bay Thunder dome),and as Wayne Gretsky scored a couple of points whilst he was the NHLs highest scorer that was a little bit of history as well.

In what respect? All of us are continually witnessing history at all times.

Was there when Stoke City beat Manu and relegated them,pure magic,and want to see that again before i die lol lol

You never "relegated" United. The citeh game previous to that when United legend Denis Law scored the famous back heeled goal was the goal that ensured their fate. United were already "relegated" before the game you are referring to was even played. Sorry to shatter your allusion. There's two things that you won't ever get to see before you die, one is that you won't ever see your team win a trophy of any worth and the other is that you won't play United in the last game of the season before they get relegated.

Was at Wembley seeing Stoke City beating Chelsea 2-1 to win the league cup and qualify for Europe for the first time.

Was there for my son,s birth,my history made

Not as good as the final... but a reasonable draw yeserday.

Do you thiink you will going to the final this year?