Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Help please!!  I recall seeing in one of the threads mention of a reliable and cheap taxi service from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya (1,500 Baht, I think).  Can't find it now.  Can anyone recommend a service I can book over the internet, please.  

I have tried booking with a scuba diving school in Pattaya which was advertising such a taxi service (even for people not going to their school) but they have not replied to my email - so they do not fill me with confidence even if eventually they do reply.

Thanks.

Apparently it is 1000 baht plus tolls and parking.

Khrongfa Pattaya Centre Tours & Transport

206/84 Soi Town in Town, Pattaya Klang

Visa, AmEx & Mastercard accepted.

email: khrongfa@ego.co.th

Fax: 66 (0) 38 716528

Tel : 66 (0) 38 423067, 716440,

Mob: 66  (0) 1575 6754, 1694 6139

Bazle,

Just made a booking with Mr Dang Transportation Service! their email address is: ja_jar24@hotmail.com and their contact number is: 06-0904718, 09-0355897.

They replied the next day with their price! which is 1000 baht inc tollways! as for it being reliable! I do not know! fucking hope so!!!

Take it easy!

Stiffler.

Back in January, I just went upstairs, flagged down the first metered taxi, offered him 1200 baht inclusive tolls, and he accepted without further negotiations.

I thought I should have started at 1000 and maybe it would have been accepted.

That was in the middle of the night, 1:30 a.m., so maybe that was a factor.

On the return trip, it only cost me 800 baht plus toll, booked on 2nd road in front of the Made In Thailand shops.

Guys,

Just wanted to know if anyone has used the services of:-

Khrongfa Pattaya Centre Tours & Transport

206/84 Soi Town in Town, Pattaya Klang

I've sent them an e-mail and am keen on using them, just wanted to know if they are reliable.

Thanks

Thanks everyone for your tips.

Have booked with Alex and so far so good - prompt replies to all emails.

Bazle

It didn't work out!!

Alex completely overlooked the booking. Telephoned him - he asked if I could take a taxi!!

Went to the departures floor and took a taxi for 1,200 baht (plus 100 baht tip). Only problem was that driver didn't know his way around Pattaya and eventually had to get a moped to lead him to Soi 13.

The more recent reports of Alex's unreliability are confirmed, I regret to say. My advice: sort it out when you arrive - there are plenty of options.

I used the services of Khrongfa February (1000+tolls & parking) and will use them again on my next trip, if the driver isn't there when I arrive I'll just go the taxi route as I won't be out anything.

Emil

I used tic travel for a car to pattaya. they have a travel shop at the bottom of soi 2 and another on beach road next to the beachview hotel. sent a e-mail and driver was waiting with my name on a board. the price was 1200bt plus tolls. I use them on the return journey as well and so far no problems.

regards step

Mrs Pranee Poonkrathok

tictrave@loxinfo.co.th

Never booked one yet so I aint never been let down.

Walk outside the terminal, turn right and there is a small desk........

Jump in and go, pay the agreed price when you get there and give the guy a tip.

No hassle, no let downs......

jack.

keep it simple huh...........