Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

China Garden Restaurant and Hotel .

Another visit last night. Spring rolls to start which were well filled and crispy, then crispy duck with pancakes for the main.

Very tasty, the duck was very well cooked. Only criticism would be that the pancakes were a little thin.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah, a cyber warrior who insults people from behind the safety of his screen.   The problem with people like you is that you lack education. You are that stupid that you think calling a Pakistani man

And of course your avatar is perfectly acceptable. I suppose its 'only a laugh'. Make it more relevant and change it to Buddha or perhaps a central figure from the Quran, Muhammad for example. Hilari

Agree with MM   stop sidetracking this thread   And your previous avatar was much more offensive than calling anyone a chink You sir are the one who is uneducated and BTW I would say this to you

Posted Images

Ate at the China Garden again yesterday. I am not sure why this place has its detractors. Does it serve Western "style" chinky like I can get back in Canada? No, but it is by far the best that I have ever found in Thailand.

• Upvote 1

Ate at the China Garden again yesterday. I am not sure why this place has its detractors. Does it serve Western "style" chinky like I can get back in Canada? No, but it is by far the best that I have ever found in Thailand.

Go to China town in Bkk for good Chinese.

Quite a baht bus ride.

Quite a baht bus ride.

steamer,

Why don't you provide a restaurant name, map and details if the food is so much better in Bangkok Chinatown? Been there and have yet to find any restaurant that serves Western "style" chinky.

jacko,

Precisely correct. Most of my time is spent in Pattaya and area. The odd time I do go to Bangkok, the last thing I generally want to do is deal with the traffic problems in Bangkok Chinatown and the filth that is present there.

• 2 months later...

Went in there again on my last trip.

The food was as good, but the service was appalling. There was me and my mate and 2 girls. My starter came out with mine and my girls main course, then it was nearly 15 minutes before my pals food appeared. Needless to say the tip was not good.