Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit, I like to water cannon the braless Russian women and make their shirts see threw. I do plan to escape though. Every hotel on Koh Samet is full :clueless Checking Koh Chang and hua hin now.

Nothing stupid or unsafe about three of them on a scoot in the first place?

2 wrongs don't make it right, does it...?

It use to be "laid back" in the past, but farangs have ruined it, with nonsense after nonsense (face shots) :clueless

I plan around it, allow at least 1-2 weeks after the start, as do many others :clueless

Go ahead enjoy, I'll have no part of it :thumbup

Edited by Greg_B
No it doesen`t, but the whole point of the thread was to see pics of people enjoying themselves, if that`s a problem for you, don`t open the thread.

:clueless

Yeah, real smart to get the driver, easy accident (I hate this festival)

Dumb.jpg

First of this photo gives the impression of an empty street. What it doesnt show is the multitude of vehicles in front of them

(since I took this photo I know) The bike was moving at a walking pace not to mention see knew she was going to get hit....

Ones life can end at anytime why worry over things so much?????? Let go and enjoy the ride...

Edited by packhike
notice the only water cannon in sight is the hands of some stupid farang?..pretty predictable really!!!

Actually where I was, there were plenty of water canons in the hands of Thais. I will say for the most

part they were not quirting at full force into peoples faces like so many farangs do

on the Soi 2-13 and beach road area...This area the only farangs that were there all day

were my brother and I. The one farang next to the lady with the blue hair was there for about 30 minutes before they packed up and left...

Edited by packhike
No it doesen`t, but the whole point of the thread was to see pics of people enjoying themselves, if that`s a problem for you, don`t open the thread.

So many people will fail to see that point.. It's about enjoying yourself, letting go and having FUN

It's one week out of the year the other 51 weeks you don't have to worry about it but so much consternation over 1 week.. :clueless :clueless

Edited by packhike
2 wrongs don't make it right, does it...?

It use to be "laid back" in the past, but farangs have ruined it, with nonsense after nonsense (face shots) :clueless

I plan around it, allow at least 1-2 weeks after the start, as do many others :clueless

Go ahead enjoy, I'll have no part of it :thumbup

Then you aught to head up to Phettrakul road right in front of the Leelawadee Lagoon Resort. Only farangs that were there all day

were my brother and I. A few farangs came walking down the road with the one exception of one who stoped for about 30 minutes and then left.

99% of the poeple were Thais and it was one of the best Songkran experiences I have ever had...Get to the food mart across the street,

drink some beer, and have FUN

Edited by packhike