Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

They leave BKK at 8:30 am which means my girlfriend getting up at 5:30 am! 2guns 2guns 2guns :ang2 :ang2 :ang2 I think she`s gonna kill me!

Just been on the phone to my Teelak, I have to leave Pattaya on the 5th May at 04:00am for 08:20am flight, :banghead :banghead

''Oh my Buddha'' was her reply, ''do you want to stay in bed'' I asked, S. U. FUCKIN R. E.

Was the reply :rolleyes:

They leave BKK at 8:30 am which means my girlfriend getting up at 5:30 am! :ang2 2guns 2guns :banghead :ang2 :ang2 I think she`s gonna kill me!

That’s Ok just means she has plenty of time to get ready for her next “boyfriend” :banghead :rolleyes:

They leave BKK at 8:30 am which means my girlfriend getting up at 5:30 am! ... I think she`s gonna kill me!

At the risk of provoking homicide, you might want to get her up up earlier than 5.30 a.m. In November, it took over an hour to clear Immigration with a chaotic mass of people (not a line) spilling out beyond the glassed-in area. Although I'd arrived at the airport at 6.30 a.m., I wasn't through Immigration until 8.00 a.m. and had to sprint for my 8.30 a.m. flight.

This time (late March), I had a flight at 6.55 a.m. and got to the airport at 3.45 a.m. Check-in went very quickly and I was in the Immigration control area by 4.00 a.m. The room was pretty full even at that early hour - 15-20 people ahead of me in each line, but since they were mostly Japanese and non-Russian farang, the lines were moving quickly and I was through in 20 minutes. In fact, the Immigration people were forcing the Russians to stand in a queue of their own and not jump between lines, much to the chagrin of some Russians. But I did see a long stretch of crowd-control stanchions with retractable belts outside the Immigration Control area that could be brought into play if crowds form.

Bottom line: leave yourself plenty of time these days for early morning flights from Swampy.

Evil

:rolleyes:

Edited by Evil Penevil

If I were you I would....

Take your favorite telak ...

go up to bangers day before get hotel room....

boom boom with telak all day and even get one before your trip to airport........

then rise and shine for early airport short ride to swampy......no traffic at that hour and immigration should be a breeze...

leaving your happy freshly flucked and paid Telak to sleep in room till check out at 1pm and catch the blue bus back too pattaya,

or she can holiday in Bangkok till her next boyfriend arrives or your money runs out witch ever comes first.....

Me too.I usually leave Jomtien about 1 am or so.

I knew there was something I liked about you. :thumbup

I take the Delta 5:40 am flight out Swampy every time. Get a couple hours of sleep the night before and then sleep on the plane.

Maybe Patts could institute that policy!

If you're leaving on the early Delta flight at 5:45,I haven't found more than 2-3 in line.As the day progresses,so does the length of the lines.

In fact, the Immigration people were forcing the Russians to stand in a queue of their own and not jump between lines, much to the chagrin of some Russians. Bottom line: leave yourself plenty of time these days for early morning flights from Swampy.

Evil

:thumbup

They leave BKK at 8:30 am which means my girlfriend getting up at 5:30 am! 2guns 2guns 2guns :ang2 :ang2 :ang2 I think she`s gonna kill me!

You are a lucky man. Look at it as leaving very late in the day after a very good late night party!

I too always took the Delta 5:30 am flight, and always follow the same process. Pack early, party all evening, catch the taxi at 2 am to Swampy, get there at 3:30am, check in and get to the gate with time to spare. By the time the plane is taking off I am crashed out, usually for the duration of the flight to NRT.

Immigration line are very small then (2-3 people).

I think the fact that the flight is so early, lets me get the most out of Patts before I have to leave.

Zeus

Edited by Zeus
  • Upvote 1

Whens your next trip Jim?

• 3 weeks later...

Me too-I don't even bother trying to sleep prior to leaving Patts.

I take the Delta 5:40 am flight out Swampy every time. Get a couple hours of sleep the night before and then sleep on the plane.
Just been on the phone to my Teelak, I have to leave Pattaya on the 5th May at 04:00am for 08:20am flight, :clap1 :clap1

''Oh my Buddha'' was her reply, ''do you want to stay in bed'' I asked, S. U. FUCKIN R. E.

Was the reply :smile:

U still here mate,hoped to see u at RH last Friday

They leave BKK at 8:30 am which means my girlfriend getting up at 5:30 am! 2guns 2guns 2guns :smile: :clap1 :clap1 I think she`s gonna kill me!

My gf gets up at 6am 6 days a week,cleans,washes cooks,takes stepson school,the goes to work for 9am,returning about 6pm

BUMP. Just booked and Kingfisher are now flying through Delhi which means a 14 hour layover until the flight to Swampy, FFS!

Unlucky!!!! :thumbup

BUMP. Just booked and Kingfisher are now flying through Delhi which means a 14 hour layover until the flight to Swampy, FFS!
And you booked it?