Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I think you have to have face book to see the page.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1784...716&index=1

Time

Sunday, May 1 · 2:00pm - 4:00pm

Pattaya Sport Complex

Soi 5 off Potisan Road (going from Sukhumvit Road to Naklua Road)

Pattaya, Thailand

Created By

Harris Black, Niels Colov, Michael Eskildsen

More Info

Pattaya vs. Bangkok (and I'm playing! Rgds. Harris). We practice every Sunday at 14:00 so come play or watch. See you there!

Edited by lovedog100
  • Downvote 2
I just posted a link to http://www.harrisblackwatch.com/ on that event invitation.

I loathe Niels Colov for his sycophancy to the Victorian expat community, and his association with Black only cements my disdain and complete contempt for the poseur.

Please excuse my ignorance but what exactly is "the Victorian expat community"? (A new term to me.)

Please excuse my ignorance but what exactly is "the Victorian expat community"? (A new term to me.)

These are the people who inhabit forums such as Thai Visa...westerners who come here and want this country to be without most of the things most of the people on this forum come here for.

These are the people who inhabit forums such as Thai Visa...westerners who come here and want this country to be without most of the things most of the people on this forum come here for.

Cheap Hookers

Cheap Hookers

That and everything that goes with it...gogos, girly bars...and yes, cheap hookers :kissing bless their Buddhist souls.

Did anyone else notice that Harris has his own Face Book page that you can click and see from the event page? Interesting, he has 0 friends.

• Downvote 2
Did anyone else notice that Harris has his own Face Book page that you can click and see from the event page? Interesting, he has 0 friends.

what!!! not even his mum? , ohh thats right he ripped her off as well

The smiling cherub of Pattaya has a brand new scam...............

He has a new website where he invites people to write in complaints about businesses (US and Canadian) and offers to pay the people who write in $10 (but doesn't) for each complaint.

He also has harvested business names from craiglist and created bogus complaints about them and posted them on his company website also.

Now it gets interesting............

He then contacts the businesses and informs them that they are on the complaints website.

He explains they can contact a 3rd party moderator (again another Harris Black owned company) and they will look at the complaint and if found to be false they will remove it from the website (at a cost).

God bless the little oxygen thief................

Word on the street is those on his website have been informed about HB and if they've been contacted by him to make a complaint to the FBI.

You see by sending emails and faxes in trying to extort money across borders, he now comes under international racketeering and extortion laws.

HB is now playing with the big boys.

I bet his mother is soooooooooooo proud.................

More information can be found here:

http://junglejil.blogspot.com/2011/04/most...er-written.html

The smiling cherub of Pattaya has a brand new scam...............

More information can be found here:

http://junglejil.blogspot.com/2011/04/most...er-written.html

Thanks for the link R.S. I've also put up links to the form to contact the Thai Police about Harris Black as well. In America, wire fraud carries a sentence of 20 years in prison... plus an additional 7 years for the use of false identifying information in perpetration of the act. Anybody can take a moment to fill out the Thai Cybercrime form at http://ecybercrime.police.go.th/. (Select the fourth option on the left, third below the tan top one; when you click on that the form will appear. Then, select from the pull down list the first option. In the second box, type www.complainonline.net. In the third box write your complaint. You might want to also mention in the form that (1) Harris lives in View Talay 6 between Soi 9 and Soi 10 in Central Pattaya, and (2) that he has been on visa overstay since August of 2007.)

If enough people complain about Harris Black via this web form, even the Thai Police might actually consider doing something about it. Anyway, for those of you who wanted it, here's your chance to stick it to Harris Black... and get him his 27 years in prison.

Thanks for the link R.S. I've also put up links to the form to contact the Thai Police about Harris Black as well. In America, wire fraud carries a sentence of 20 years in prison... plus an additional 7 years for the use of false identifying information in perpetration of the act. Anybody can take a moment to fill out the Thai Cybercrime form at http://ecybercrime.police.go.th/. (Select the fourth option on the left, third below the tan top one; when you click on that the form will appear. Then, select from the pull down list the first option. In the second box, type www.complainonline.net. In the third box write your complaint. You might want to also mention in the form that (1) Harris lives in View Talay 6 between Soi 9 and Soi 10 in Central Pattaya, and (2) that he has been on visa overstay since August of 2007.)

If enough people complain about Harris Black via this web form, even the Thai Police might actually consider doing something about it. Anyway, for those of you who wanted it, here's your chance to stick it to Harris Black... and get him his 27 years in prison.

is this the bloke that looks like Daley Thompson?Ex cop who's daughter was had off by harris too?

is this the bloke that looks like Daley Thompson?Ex cop who's daughter was had off by harris too?

Might be...after one post it's not easy to tell.

So whatever happened to torres again?

Might be...after one post it's not easy to tell.

So whatever happened to torres again?

The real torres turned his back on his fan's & skulked off down south for the money to pastures new ,only to find the grass is not alway's greener...

I believe that the Torres on here knew the cunt real torres was going to turn his back on the fan's & club that loved him , wanted f'all to do with his name ...might have been better just to plead ask for a name change ,though that has it's own problem's also :whistling:

The real torres turned his back on his fan's & skulked off down south for the money to pastures new ,only to find the grass is not alway's greener...

I believe that the Torres on here knew the cunt real torres was going to turn his back on the fan's & club that loved him , wanted f'all to do with his name ...might have been better just to plead ask for a name change ,though that has it's own problem's also :whistling:

The name may change, but the person behind the post is still the same. :whistling:

I think the poster is more likely to be Jill in the Jungle, the famous blogger, than the author of HBW, who was a private detective, not a policeman BTW

The name may change, but the person behind the post is still the same. :P

I think the poster is more likely to be Jill in the Jungle, the famous blogger, than the author of HBW, who was a private detective, not a policeman BTW

Yes. it is me, Jungle Jil of the blog, Jungle Jil (http://junglejil.blogspot.com) and formerly of the blog Jil in Pattaya (http://pattayajil.blogspot.com). (Sorry for the shameless plug.)