Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Private on-beach bungalow... where?

I know I saw a post about these before, but cant seem to find it.

Need to find a private bungalow on one of the local beaches or islands - one that has private or semi-private beach access, and no restrictions on when it (the beach) can be used (e.g. night time =P)

Price no object...

Anyone have any ideas?

Frosty

Every island has them I think... I need details :)

Preferably a website... or at least a phone number.

Try thaibungalows.com. Just a friendly tip: learn to use google. It truly is a wonderful tool.

Edited by peckerwood

Ya, google is great. I know it well. I also know that most Thailand related websites have about 5% true information and 95% bullshit lol.

Thats what these forums are for... people to share their knowledge of things like this. I don't want an advertisement from someone trying to sell me something - I want a review by someone thats been there.

Don't stay at the Malibu on Koh Samet - overpriced and rude. I like the sai kheow (sp?) area

I would try samed pavilion, but I haven't stayed there yet.

I stayed in a beach bungalow complex at chewang beach koh samui a few years back, not sure what you mean by "private" though frosty, loads of bungalows within a few yards of the beach, it was called Als resort if you want to google it.

Edited by pattaya_mad

again

not local

If price is no object then the N/E or N//W sections of Koh Pi Pi have what you want.

You may want to ask in the Thai Visa forum (genaral topics and Pattaya section).

This site is filled with folkslike me that don't have the baht for private beaches because we (I) spend all our (my) baht on thai hookers.

T.V. has folks with baht

Hmm.. Guess I could have been more specific.

Got a lady that likes skinny dipping in the ocean after hours... Dont want to be interrupted lol. Thats what I mean by Private :)

Pool just isnt the same as the ocean lol.

Good point tho... Maybe ill rent the Secrets villa for a few days. Very good idea actually.

Reason for edit: Removed a tag line I type when answering tech support tickets lol. Doing that in another window and just hit it by habit =P

Edited by frostfire

Dave,

Koh Si Chang has them, I'm heading up there in the next week so will get the name for you if I remember

You can try this -> http://www.ko-sichang.com/stay.html as the information is still fairly accurate.

We go up there infrequently these days but I've just been informed of som good fishing spots up there so it may become a more regular venue.

Cheers :hairout: Admiral Ken

Got a lady that likes skinny dipping in the ocean after hours... Dont want to be interrupted lol. Thats what I mean by Private :)

Better make sure Greenpeace or any Japanese Whalers are not in the area at the time or it could end up nasty. :rolleyes:

Nah, go public!

BP2.... :chogdee

Edited by timbon
Hmm.. Guess I could have been more specific.

so basically what you are looking for is a private bungalow and a whole private beach where nobody else goes after hours?..thats quite an ask!!! if its fern you are talking about you are one lucky guy :chogdee

I know I saw a post about these before, but cant seem to find it.

Need to find a private bungalow on one of the local beaches or islands - one that has private or semi-private beach access, and no restrictions on when it (the beach) can be used (e.g. night time =P)

Price no object...

Anyone have any ideas?

Frosty

Closest I think you will find for your requirements are the bungalows on Sai-Keaw Beach at the Sattahip Naval base, I believe they are very reasonably priced but can offer no further info regarding restrictions. It's not far for you to go and find out though.

Closest I think you will find for your requirements are the bungalows on Sai-Keaw Beach at the Sattahip Naval base, I believe they are very reasonably priced but can offer no further info regarding restrictions. It's not far for you to go and find out though.

This place is an awesome Beach, best I have seen in Pattaya area

Has a great resturant open Breakfast/lunch /dinner.

Sai -Keaw only 35 kms from Patts

There is only about 10 to 12 Bungalos spread along beach

However although there location is Fantastic creature comforts are a minimum ie no power(Aug 2010) whitch was a dealbreaker for me :thumbup

Being so close you can just cruise down and decide for yourself if not to liking just head back home.

Make sure your Thai companio brings her I.D. card as navy hold this as Beach is right inside Base

Okay Frosty. Stop on by and figure out why my computer is crawling like a Commodore 64 and I'll give you my experience on bungalows on the beach, and private beaches. Also where you can get away with some night time skinny dipping.

• Downvote 2