Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

HONDA CB 150 RR IN in pattaya as new 3 months old

hi there forum if anyone interested i have a cbr 15orr its nearly new 1,000 miles had first dervice in black not a scratch for sale for 70,000 bht very nice looking machine email for address on soi bukuo pattaya always kept indoors and covered

Honda_CBR150_R_31.jpg

Edited by louie
Is the new fuel injected model?

hi there yes fuel injection brand new bought it january its insured for theft for 2 years and has one years insurance also honda warranty sorry to sell it but i came home too busy in uk to get use my tgf wont even take it out its too big its like same size as 500 cc its ideticle to the cbr 250 rr and only about 20 miles an hour more does 160 kms not but ive not managed that around thailand

Just my opinion, but for 6000 baht more I think I would rather buy direct from the dealer with 0km....

If you want to sell, might have to drop it down a bit more, methinks.

I tend to agree that for 6k more I would go to the dealer.

OP, can you give any reason beyond the theft insurance why you have it priced at 70k?

It is second hand now and once wheeled off the forecourt I would expect the price to fall by 15%.

Could you post actual pics?

How can I edit the title of a post started by another member

retard_now1.jpg

:banghead
:smile:

hi forum and thank you for all the comments i paid 79,000 including reg and additional for 2 year theft insurances im not sure if id let it go any less as id have to buy new again in dec so if it doesnt go for that ill send it to esean lol let her family have some use ha ha :clap1 it will be available for one month after that ill remove it has the gf coming over to uk for a while

IMG_1453_1_.JPG

IMG_1457_1_.JPG