Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

101 reason why honey need to send me 10000 baht

I got "Need money to go to Pataya with freind so I can eat, eat, sleep sleep to put on wheight and have good boobs and arse, how you like them"- The moneys in the post !!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one happened to my friend:

Lady told him that she had been living with her boyfriend in BKK in an expensive appartment when suddenly the guy was gone. Nowhere to be found. She stayed in the much too expensive appartment for a few months ... got debts and her parents loaned the money. She became a bargirl in order to get the money back ... otherwise the small house of pappa en mamma will be sold. snif snif.

OK, lets be honest, it was a few years ago, first time Pattaya ... he paid.  :D

Just had a request for 40,000 baht - I move room and need motorbike to get to work - still i had known her for 36 hrs on my last holiday so it seems reasonable, was thinking of rounding it up to 50,000 just in case her boyfriend was short of drugs.

cant wait ,i am old ,ugly,black eye patch,coverd in biker tattoos.dont shower that much.you really mean that someone is going to call me handsome man,good looking,i love you long time.if they can do that and keep a straight face, they deserve some baht from me.

• 2 weeks later...

My mama have problem, she borrow money from bank to pay for sisters boyfriends airplane ticket so he could go to Taiwan to make shirt. he he couldn't go Taiwan because of Sars. No mama have to pay money back to bank.

cheers

Madwizard

I've heard that many Thai girls are very unlucky,they keep having 'accidents'.

Apparently this is a term a TG uses for when she is on her period. This would explain a lot!

Anyone else experienced this?

I need money for me go Bangkok and take hairdressing course!   (Swallowed by yours truly in Autumn 1992)  Never again!   There's a four letter word which these babes are full of!      Go  to Philippines!  at least the Filipinas think you might be a potential husband (sorry, er I mean a walking wallet for their entire family tree)  and give you a bit more mileage!  Thais don't give a hoot about moving  to the West.

They are kinda cute though.........

This thread is insanely funny because it is actually true.

One of the many and my favorite (that hasn't been posted yet - I've got many of the above) that I actually got.

"Please send money for fertilizer for mother's farm"

My response was like

"So let me get this straight, you want me to send money to buy shit, right?"

"Please trirak, I love you to much"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

1. Brother wrestle crocodile in river trying to stop it from eating all

fish. Crocodile bite off brother leg and arm. Send 50000 baht for new

leg and 25000 baht for new arm.

2. Monkeys climb palm tree to get coconuts. Monkeys make too much noise at night keep mama and papa awake. Papa go throw rocks at monkeys in tree. Monkeys throw coconuts at Papa. Papa get fractured skull, Mama have seizure. Monkeys also throw coconuts at house putting holes in roof. Send 10000 baht for papa, 10000 baht for mama, 20000 baht for new roof. Police come and fine Papa 2000 baht for cruelty to animals.

3. Mama chase after water buffalo on motorbike, after water buffalo break out of pen. Mama hit ditch and fly over handlebars. Knock out all teeth. Send 10000 baht for mama to get new dentures. 15000 baht for new fence around pen.

4. Tiger come out of jungle and eat all 4 of the family pigs. No Thai sausages for holidays. Send 4000x4=16000 baht for four new pigs.

5. King Cobra sleep next to steps on house. Papa walk down stairs, step on King Cobra, and gets bitten. Send 5000 baht for ambulance ride. 5000 baht for snakebite anti-venom.

It doesn't stop after you are married either.

Heres a few from my own experience. Not so funny but true.

1. No. one daughter needs 15,000 baht to pay off gambling debts.

Answer-- we pay half, she pays the rest. She quits gambling after that.

2. No. two daughter needs 20,000 baht bond to secure good job as a technician.

Bond to be refunded after one year if no costly mistakes are made.

Answer-- No. She got the job anyway.

3. No. one daughter needs 20,000 baht to pay for damages caused in a motorbike accident.

Answer -- No. What about insurance?

Result-- Settlement negotiated down to 13,000 baht. Insurance pays half and daughter sells some gold jewelry to pay off rest.

4. Mother dies.

60,000 baht for funeral expenses and wifes airfare. No problem there.

5. Brother dies. 8,000 baht for funeral expenses. No problem.

6. Several international bank transfers discovered. Amounts of 5,000 to 10,000 baht every few months.

Why? Reason No. one---- life insurance policy to provide security for daughters if mum dies.

Answer-- OK, Send me copies of these insurance policies. Now not for insurance premiums at all but for school fees for grandkids.

Result-- No more regular transfers without my approval. Kids are still going to same private school.

Trying to figure out whats genuine and whats just a scam can be pretty difficult.

Someone once said--"you may be married to a Thai but you will never be part of her family". Its a complicated issue when you marry into a Thai family and it requires a lot of diplomacy and a little bit of paranoia to strike a balance that keeps everyone happy.

I send 17000 baht to for April to not go back to bar, lady say parents need

15000 baht for water to grow rice, lady give 10000 baht to parents and 7000baht

left over, she say not enough, could you please send more money, parents need

another 5000 baht, good girl, now you go back to work in bar, no send money,

two week holiday over.

All good fun but one word of warning. Was hanging around in a Go Go (surprise!) waiting for my target of the night to appear and fell in to chat with her friend.

She gives me this long speech about how she's got no money as she's making payments on a motorbike for her 'cousin' back home in Issan who'se sick and can't work.

Now, I'd had a few by then and I'd been reading all this stuff on the internet (you bad people) so I just burst in to hysterical laughter and she is going 'why laugh, why laugh?'

When I'd got my breath back I said 'me not stupid flang, is motorbike for husband or boyflend back home?'

Mr. Tact OK.

She went BALISTIC, starts shouting about how all falangs think Thai women are stupid for working whilst their husbands/boyflends laze about...

Took me 20 minutes and a few lady drinks to settle her hackles back down...

no matter how many times I get ask for money and for whatever reason, it still isn't even close to what my last girlfriend in the states cost. In fact no girlfriend in the states has been less.

You make a good point. All women have a good idea of what their looks are worth to the opposite sex. Ever see a rich pesonality/sportsman with an ugly bird ?

There is no such thing as a free lunch/woman. :D

Yes.

John Lennon, too.

Bill Clinton (though Hillary is still more acceptable than Monica or most of the others). :)

Gerard Depardieu.

Antonio Banderas.

P.S.: Great thread - thanx for creating such interesting reading, guys. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Bit o/t maybe, but I saw this in the Phuket Gazette recently- :rolleyes:

BARGIRL EQUIPMENT

Due to recent windfall and subsequent semi-retirement from the trade, the following items are for sale.

-12 inch high silver moonboots.

-Vinyl jumpsuit with accessory pocket.

-Mobile phone with flashing lights and extra-loud ringtone.

-Lifetime membership at Daeng's Beauty Shop.

-Phonelist of 384 longstay punters for guaranteed cash on slow nights.

-Fully-furnished 3.6m x4m room wit saquat toilet an wat-bum hode; new seening fan; an 2 mun pre-paid ren (by boyfen fum Sawiterlan)

-Woeful "Request for funds" letters in 63 tragic scenarios and 4 languages.

-Honda Wave motorbye (now dive the Benz)

Note; all items for lease with option to buy pending outcome of recent venture (maybe Sawiterlan too cole an boyfen not take care me good) Email;buffalosick.senmemoney@hotmail.com

Dear Cookie:

Can't send you money any more. Big problems back here at home in Arkansas.

See, what happened is, well, I was drunk the day my momma got out of prison;

and I went to pick her up in the rain!

But before i could get to the station in my pick up truck....

she got runned over by a damned old train..

But I still love you too, sweetie and can't wait to get back on my feet and visit you again..

love

David Allen Coe

The Perfect Country and Western Answer to the call for funds from the Brown Breasted Bed Thrasher.

• 4 weeks later...

i recently joined the forum and today i had time on my hands to look around the

topics , i loved the answers from monkeyman and eltib, even now i when i think about their messages i have to laugh.

i am with a thai girl now for three years and i must say this girl is not at all like the others girls i met in LOS.

I am running back and forth between thailand and europe all the time but she never makes any requests for extra money, whe have a joint bank account and

everytime she takes out money , she let me know by phone that she is going to the bank. I have told het many times over that she does not need my permission to take out cash, we have a two year old daughter and she is very responsible about money.

I give her mother a monthly alllowance and for the rest of the family , i only help in case of real need.

Before i met my wife i had other girls who where exactly like the ones everybody is writing about.

Sometimes i lost some money but always small amounts , but the stories are indeed always the same, mind you Dutchgirls can cost money too.

:chogdee