Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Which motel has the best/biggest pool.

While im not realy one to sit around a pool in the beading heat all day its nice sometimes on the odd day to relax and have a swim.

My problem is that most of the motels i have stayed at are pissant holes with no shade and only about 6 -10 sunbeds. :whistling:

The Metropole is a lovely hotel in a great location but the pool is totaly shithouse.Small, full of ragheads and fuk all shade.

Have stayed at Areca and the pools there are better but are full on a hot day.

Surely there is a motel with a pool big enough to have a swim without belting into some other cunt trying to be the next Ian Thorpe. :beer

Try the residence garden the rear pool is mostly deserted except when dive training usually in the morning could do with a few more deck chairs but pool big and deep

While im not realy one to sit around a pool in the beading heat all day its nice sometimes on the odd day to relax and have a swim.

My problem is that most of the motels i have stayed at are pissant holes with no shade and only about 6 -10 sunbeds. :allright

The Metropole is a lovely hotel in a great location but the pool is totaly shithouse.Small, full of ragheads and fuk all shade.

Surely there is a motel with a pool big enough to have a swim without belting into some other cunt trying to be the next Ian Thorpe. :grin

I agree with Teelack about the pools at Sabai Lodge. I always liked the Dolphin Pool, it is fairly small but quiet. Also why not ask your brother about the pool at VT 6. I haven't stayed at VT 6 but my experience of other View Talay's is that they have large pools which do not get particularly busy.

Cheers

TG

marriots not that good a pool area ,mostly shade,pool not user friendly but is deep one end,the dusit is ok,3 pools and a seperate air pool over looking the bay,pay your money and take your choice,good side though of the marriot is the beach front location 100 metres away through an arch

Try the residence garden the rear pool is mostly deserted except when dive training usually in the morning could do with a few more deck chairs but pool big and deep

i used the rear pool for a dayly 1 hour swim it great

:whistling: Motels :finger

Never encountered a Thai Motel with a pool (they're all short time drive in gaffs)

I'm with you. Didn't know there were "Motels" in Pattaya.

I'm with you. Didn't know there were "Motels" in Pattaya.

Oh there are

A bit out of the way for the usual pedestrian holidayer but they're there

But devoid of any 'sat wai nahm'

Oh there are

A bit out of the way for the usual pedestrian holidayer but they're there

But devoid of any 'sat wai nahm'

I was being sarcastic. As I wouldn't classify the LK Metropole, Areca Lodge and other such establishments as "motels".

My problem is that most of the motels i have stayed at are pissant holes with no shade and only about 6 -10 sunbeds. :kissing

Surely there is a motel with a pool big enough to have a swim without belting into some other cunt trying to be the next Ian Thorpe. :thumbup

Montien has a good size pool or if you dont mind beingout of pattaya pattaya hill resort.

August suites - great pool, but crappy beds (would otherwise be a good choice)

Tim Boutique Hotel - my every year fall-back hotel. Great hotel with great roof top pool, nice bar, friendly staff

My problem is that most of the motels i have stayed at are pissant holes with no shade and only about 6 -10 sunbeds. :rolleyes:

Surely there is a motel with a pool big enough to have a swim without belting into some other cunt trying to be the next Ian Thorpe. :clueless

swim...? sitting in a pool with your hand on your cock is not swimming! pigs prefer mud. try a mud bath........ :unsure:

• Downvote 1