Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Anyone else havin conection probs ? I live on ko Noi and my green conection light on my modem keeps going off and i loose my conection, :unsure: anoying as I like to play cards online and :hairout i get a good hand and the lights go out. Been like this for 2 week no, just wodering if it was a local prob. Cheers

Anyone else havin conection probs ? I live on ko Noi and my green conection light on my modem keeps going off and i loose my conection, :unsure: anoying as I like to play cards online and :hairout i get a good hand and the lights go out. Been like this for 2 week no, just wodering if it was a local prob. Cheers

Give them a call on 1530 - they have English-speaking customer service people. The couple of times that I've called them, they were already onto the problems and sorted them out pretty sharpish (within an hour).

What sort of connection is it?
Sounds like ADSL.

Perhaps guys working on the lines, do you have problems only between 8am and 6pm?

Another possibility is line quality, check in the modem/router for signal to noise levels.

Is the phone working OK?

Mine went off on Friday last week for 24 hours.Rang them and they fixed the problem without coming round the house.Last time i had a problem i rang the call centre and they promised to come and fix it but after waiting in for 2 days never turned up and when i went in the shop to complain she said they had no record of me ever ringing and its better to go in the shop and sort it.Yet this time when i went straight in the shop to tell them it was off the guy said no you have to ring the call centre.

They want to make up their fuckin minds.

Edited by simon_cook

Hi,

Excactlly why i told them to get their rubbish out of my house and got TOT to put internet in. Better service and can run 3 comp. at same time, handy with kids around, for the price of only being able to run one at a time with 3BB, or whatever they call themselves now. After TOT kicked them out of their place, service and everything else went downhill fast. Hit or a miss most times. Before when 3BB were with TOT, service was good.

Been with TOT now for nearly a year. No problem so far. Touch wood.

Cheers Doug.

Excactlly why i told them to get their rubbish out of my house and got TOT to put internet in. Better service and can run 3 comp. at same time, handy with kids around, for the price of only being able to run one at a time with 3BB, or whatever they call themselves now. After TOT kicked them out of their place, service and everything else went downhill fast. Hit or a miss most times. Before when 3BB were with TOT, service was good.

Hi doolish. I don't know what you are talking about. I changed to 3BB last years (because many friends used it happily in the condo) and I am now a very happy 3BB customer. :grin . Only once I have a connection problem; when I call them they informed me that they had already detected the problem and that the technician was right now in the condo fixing it; 20 minutes latter everything was ok :whistling:

I use my 3BB with 1, 2 or 3 computers, using wires or wireless, and there is no difference of price on how many computers you connect. My wifi modem is limited to 4 ports but I could connect more computers using another modem or sharing connection among them; no problem.

I do recommend 3BB :P

Hi,

Cheers Doug.

Well I am happy for you, but I have TOT out here in the sticks of Nong Khet Yai, and they are really terrible.

Reliability poor.

Customer service could make me go postal!

I am a bit puzzled regarding the running 1,2 or 3 computers? Do 3BB limit the number of IP addresses the modem can issue? A router normally has 3 or 4 Ethernet sockets at the back which each will support a computer, or wireless networks can support multiple computers. Beyond that it is just sharing the speed (or as it is erroneously called, bandwidth)

I thought 3BB was previously called Maxnet and a TT&T product.

Edited by jacko
I thought 3BB was previously called Maxnet and a TT&T product.

Pretty much so. Jasmine pulled out of TT+T a couple of years ago and formed a new Company (TripleT) and took Maxnet (TT+T's broadband service) with it as part of TT+T's debt restructuring. Maxnet was then rebranded 3BB.

Hi,

Cheers Doug.

I agree. TOT has surprisingly good customer service and actually seem to care. My service was down last week for a couple of hours and after they restored service, they called the next day just to make sure that I was happy. Better service than the US.