Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Getting Chat & Cam on an Android 2.2 Tablet

I've just got one of these mainly for use while away. When I load the webcam there no live cam and chat doesn't load. I assume I need to download something to enable this. :chogdee If anyone has done this please help me (links would be appreciated too). :clap1

Thanks,

Glyn.

That should do you. I can get it on my little android, tho the screen is really too small so I dont bother most of the time.

what about iphone ?????

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry Villa, not sure why I missed this... the new forum pointed it out to me lol. (nice!)

Iphone does not and has no plans to support Flash, so no.. you will never be able to see that (or any other Flash content) on Iphone.

One of my biggest complaints about Iphone. Its Apples opinion that Flash should not be used on websites because its too heavy. I happen to agree with that idea - I have always hated developing or hosting Flash applications, but its not really up to Apple - Flash is very prominent on thousands of websites... all of which will not work on Iphone.

Silverlight has the potential to replace most Flash content, but I dont think Iphone supports that either. Not sure about HTML5 either, tho I am sure Apple will eventually support that at least.

Love my Ipod... hate the Iphone.

Sorry Villa, not sure why I missed this... the new forum pointed it out to me lol. (nice!)

Iphone does not and has no plans to support Flash, so no.. you will never be able to see that (or any other Flash content) on Iphone.

One of my biggest complaints about Iphone. Its Apples opinion that Flash should not be used on websites because its too heavy. I happen to agree with that idea - I have always hated developing or hosting Flash applications, but its not really up to Apple - Flash is very prominent on thousands of websites... all of which will not work on Iphone.

Silverlight has the potential to replace most Flash content, but I dont think Iphone supports that either. Not sure about HTML5 either, tho I am sure Apple will eventually support that at least.

Love my Ipod... hate the Iphone.

Thanks for the reply anyway mate :beer