Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

It looks just the same as Addicts now, personally I preferred the old look but I may get used to it, time will tell :beer

Does this new set up come with any fancy new features?

It appears some avatars have disappeared :kissing

Edited by danboy

Right now it is vanilla "out of the box". It will be changing soon in the way it looks.

Lots of new features I'll list in another topic.

Right now it is vanilla "out of the box". It will be changing soon in the way it looks.

Lots of new features I'll list in another topic.

I HATE the way the quotes appear right now - you can't really tell where the quote ends and the poster starts. Every post looks like it's been done by BidD.

EDIT

Whoops! And just like that, the quote box reappears! No wonder you get all the girls MM!

Edited by joekicker

I HATE the way the quotes appear right now - you can't really tell where the quote ends and the poster starts. Every post looks like it's been done by BidD.

EDIT

Whoops! And just like that, the quote box reappears! No wonder you get all the girls MM!

There is a cleanup job that I have to run (it might take several hours) that will go back and reformat the quotes from posts prior to the upgrade. In the meantime, you may encounter some BigD style formatting. Sadly, it can't fix his :beer

I dont like the lack of a "go to the top of the page" button, can you make one of those Martin? There used to be one on every post, now you have to to go the bottom of the page to get to the top?

Edited by The Gunslinger

I dont like the lack of a "go to the top of the page" button, can you make one of those Martin? There used to be one on every post, now you have to to go the bottom of the page to get to the top?

"Home" key on your keyboard does it.

Hate it like I hated it when PA changed and I haven't posted there since..Not too bad on my 3G dongle here in Norway but when I get home on good old EDGE in the village it will be a waste of bloody time logging in...

I don't like the blue colour scheme, reminds me of ice and snow. :devil

First thing I looked for was to change that. There's an options button beside the Search, but it's not working at the moment. I'm presuming there will be skins as time goes by - hope so.

Beezer! Thanks for that Joe.

I just noticed - way down in the very bottom left, teeny-weeny type, a Back to Top link.

"Home" does it for me but at least there is something for the mouse-addicted.

Don't like, much more difficult to get to webcam and to find things, I felt like I had something wrong with my computer. Hopefully it will pick up some of the old features in it's next revision.

"View New Posts" button missing.I like the new warn status bar also-very fetching.Interests are now shown under poster info-needless.Do NOT like the new face.

Edited by LTGTR

First thing I looked for was to change that. There's an options button beside the Search, but it's not working at the moment. I'm presuming there will be skins as time goes by - hope so.

At the moment, we only have the stock blue skins. Other choices will appear in due course.

Don't like, much more difficult to get to webcam and to find things, I felt like I had something wrong with my computer. Hopefully it will pick up some of the old features in it's next revision.

That's because, as I said in some other topic on this subject, I haven't added the links to other features. I am still waiting for a long running conversion to finish...hopefully after I wake up tomorrow.

"View New Posts" button missing.I like the new warn status bar also-very fetching.Interests are now shown under poster info-needless.Do NOT like the new face.

It's a link labelled "View New Content" in the upper right of your initial screen.

As for your other issues, I don't understand what you are talking about.

I just noticed - way down in the very bottom left, teeny-weeny type, a Back to Top link.

"Home" does it for me but at least there is something for the mouse-addicted.

Know about that one Joe, that`s why I said you had to go to the bottom of the page to get to the top.

Didn't mean to complain, Martin. I have had a little time now to see how to get about the site, and it is not all that much different. So keep up the good work, and 0nly 110 days till I return. (But who is counting???)