Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Question about name of Bar Beer

Hi fellows.

Could someone tell me the name of the Bar Beer next to the World Wide A Go Go on Beach Road near Soi 8?

I believe it is owned by the same people as the Go Go Bar.

I met some nice girls there on my last trip and a bottle of Singha was only 35 Baht during Happy Hour.

Gonzo

pat,

The bahtbus map is the best I've seen, but they haven't updated that area.  They still show the Pink Lady restaurant in that location, but it was torn out a year ago when they put in those beer bars that are in an "L" shape from Beach Rd to Soi 8.

Emil

Guest Fatboyfat

'Twas the Wunderbar, not sure what it's called now after she sold up. I saw the old mamasan was back there after the sale, and although she can be a pain in the arse, she does recruit well. [smiley=nod.gif]

Believe the Worldwide/G strings Go-go is still police owned.

Guest Fatboyfat

No, not that I'm sure on who you are describing tho'. This one is really old, grey haired, but normal sort of build. (A bit like most of the customers I suppose, apart from the "build" bit. [smiley=grin.gif] )

A "real" mamasan, in the traditional sense, not the bar owner's other half !

Mind, having said that Pat, they used to have an Afternoon and an Evening Mamsan in their hey day, and maybe still do (I never go there in the evening).

I'm not sure about it's exact location , but "We Are The World" or something similiar is nearby.

Emil

Thanks Emil,

"We are the World" is the name of the Bar. I remembered as soon as you mentioned it. I barfined a couple of girls from there and I can't remember their names either. I hope it is not an early case of Alzheimers and only a Pattaya related illness.

Gonzo

Thanks Emil,

"We are the World" is the name of the Bar. I remembered as soon as you mentioned it. I barfined a couple of girls from there and I can't remember their names either. I hope it is not an early case of Alzheimers and only a Pattaya related illness.

Gonzo

I was drinking in 'We are the World' last week and judging by the age of some of the girls working there I wouldn't be surprised if some of them had Alzheimers too  ;D ;D