Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Heaven Above’s Current Specials And Offers

I had a question last night about use of Drink Card. The drink card can be used to buy 10 drinks one at a time or 10 drink one time. It can be used to buy others drinks. The Drink Card can be used by a group who come in to have one or two drinks. If you have any questions let me know. :rolleyes:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nutosf, I really hate to reply again, I don't want to make this about you and me. However, you are not listening. None of us expects you to turn your place into xzone, babydolls, or windmill. What

Okay, this is just my opinion, but you can take it for what it's worth. I only visit your gogo on a bar crawl with FLB anymore, even though I have always found it having lots of stunners in it. What

So they aren't really very hungry for extra business   Why would I do that if trying to get her interest directly has indicated that she does not want to join me?

Posted Images

As lovedog and Bushcraft can probably confirm, whenever we go on a bar crawl to HA, I have my hands full with friendly girls.

I think it's a matter of breaking the ice with them so they know you.

And, no, I don't spend massive amounts when I go there, but I do, of course, buy a few drinks. The girls are young, slender, and pretty, by and large, and I've always been well treated when I go there.

To get some company, it's usually just a matter of making eye contact and indicating you are interested. After that, the ball's in your court to make the encounter anything more than a forgettable drink for the girl.

It's a "no name" brand spirit where you probably wouldn't know the name on the bottle.

I agree 100% with MM on this. I've walked into so many bars and look at the guys sitting around. They look as if they haven't had a good time in years. So many with a sour look and the attitude to match. No wonder the BG IGNORE them. They look toxic. When I walk into a bar, I put on a little show. I smile, laugh and have a great attitude. I'm looking to have a good time and it shows.

• Downvote 1

BigD, man about town.

clowns.jpg

Edited by jacko
  • Upvote 2

I had a question last night about use of Drink Card. The drink card can be used to buy 10 drinks one at a time or 10 drink one time. It can be used to buy others drinks. The Drink Card can be used by a group who come in to have one or two drinks. If you have any questions let me know. :rolleyes:

What if the group has 11 people in it? :clueless

I agree 100% with MM on this. I've walked into so many bars and look at the guys sitting around. They look as if they haven't had a good time in years. So many with a sour look and the attitude to match. No wonder the BG IGNORE them. They look toxic. When I walk into a bar, I put on a little show. I smile, laugh and have a great attitude. I'm looking to have a good time and it shows.

I agree with you, there are many sitting with a scowl on their faces, and don't look approachable. Some may only come in with enough money to buy a couple of draft beers, and they know that they aren't going to get any action. I can only add my experience. When I go into a gogo, it's usually with friends or on a bar crawl. I know how to play the game I flirt with the ladies, am playful, and spend money. If within ten minutes of walking in, or after a stage change, I don't get any play, or noticed, I may turn into one of those unsmiling faces just waiting for my friends to finish their drink, or the 35 minutes more the bar crawl will be there.

There are times where I'll go into a gogo on Tuesday and have a great time, then come back on Thursday, and the lady, or ladies I had fun with are either gone, or with another customer. Sometimes I can find another lady, if staff are friendly and playful, I may just play with them. If not I'll just move on to the next place. There is no shortage of ladies, or gogo's in Pattaya.

I can say that MM's experience in gogo's is not mine, nor is it the average tourists. He has been a regular in many of the gogo's for years. I have gone to gogo's with him, with him and other BM's, and on bar crawls. I have watched him. When he walks in, he already knows several ladies, some he has history with. He knows staff, mamasan, and management. He may even go back to the same place 5 times to try to get into one lady. Most of us wouldn't go to that effort. We aren't as well known, or have his reputation. Even as an expat, I'm not likely to be able to get a reputation in more than two or three gogo's. I just don't have MM's time or income/money to spend. Not to mention that his GF seems to put up with it much better than mine.

One thing I do enjoy, if MM and I walk into a beer bar, our experience is reversed. I'm more comfortable, and more likely to enjoy it than him. However being a boob guy, I do enjoy the gogo's and being able to see boobs before investing time, effort and money into a lady I'm may not end up interested in.

• Downvote 2

I agree with you, there are many sitting with a scowl on their faces, and don't look approachable.

Does anyone else have the problem I have - I look miserable even when I'm happy? I get fed up with BGs pulling at the ends of their mouths suggesting that I smile. I have a narrow mouth (a bit like this :mellow: ), so when I smile I look as people would expect me to look just normally. For a discernible smile, I need to have heard a really funny joke (or had a drink bought for me :D )

Edited by Bazle

Does anyone else have the problem I have - I look miserable even when I'm happy? I get fed up with BGs pulling at the ends of their mouths suggesting that I smile. I have a narrow mouth (a bit like this :mellow: ), so when I smile I look as people would expect me to look just normally. For a discernible smile, I need to have heard a really funny joke (or had a drink bought for me :D )

That's me too.

What if the group has 11 people in it? :clueless

My understanding would be to pay full price for the 11th drink or buy a second drink card.

Incidentally, nutosf's explanation is good to know, because I always assumed the card was only usable by the purchaser for his own drinks.

When I walk into a bar, I put on a little show.

Really?? What kind of show exactly? :clueless

A little tap dance maybe or some juggling or perhaps just a few card tricks?

PLEASE tell me it doesn`t involve nudity or ping pong balls! :banghead

The mind boggles! :uh-uh:

Really?? What kind of show exactly? :clueless

A little tap dance maybe or some juggling or perhaps just a few card tricks?

PLEASE tell me it doesn`t involve nudity or ping pong balls! :banghead

The mind boggles! :uh-uh:

I think it might have something to do with swinging his water bottle around suggestively. :P

I have known several men that travel Thailand and know a few magic tricks each. Amazingly they go over very well with the bar girls. Magic transcends language, and keeps the ladies amused trying to figure out how they were done.

• Downvote 2

I have known several men that travel Thailand and know a few magic tricks each. Amazingly they go over very well with the bar girls. Magic transcends language, and keeps the ladies amused trying to figure out how they were done.

Well, they are pretty good at making my money disappear........... (someone had to put that old one out....)

I kind of agree with the main line of thought in this thread.

I`m late 30ies, fairly good looking (yea, I have to say so to myself), and been to PTY once a year for the last 5 or so. Always stop by HA once or twice - because they do have very hot girls in there.

But I always get the feeling the girls are out of reach, quick onto stage, quick to retire to the back. I understand the concept of getting the girls attention - and in most gogos I have no problem heading to the stage - and look my chosen one into her eyes, smile and make a drink gesture with my hand. She will come over. In Heaven Above, not so. Maybe me thinking "out of reach, these girls do not go with customers". That is the vibe I get.

Other than that, nice place, fair drink prices, great layout for watching and so on.

If a few of those guys are Australian, we may have some mutual friends.

• 2 weeks later...

As a matter of fact has onyone barfined a girl from HA?

How much is the bar fine and the lady LT & ST?

What annoys me is when you do get the chance to spend some time & money with a girl. and then when you ask about BF, she says the BF is 1000b and she wants 5000b. This is mostly the case when the girl is happy with salary only, and only goes with young customer.

As a matter of fact has onyone barfined a girl from HA?

How much is the bar fine and the lady LT & ST?

What annoys me is when you do get the chance to spend some time & money with a girl. and then when you ask about BF, she says the BF is 1000b and she wants 5000b. This is mostly the case when the girl is happy with salary only, and only goes with young customer.

Barfines are 800, 700 & 600 Baht. Discounted BF after 01:30 are 600 & 400 Baht. What a girl charges for her time is between the girl and her customer. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Historically I have not had much luck in Heaven. Visited Heaven Monday night (Wingman wanted to go). To my surprise, of the gogo's we visited that night I had the most fun in Heaven. I was eyeing the girls sitting near the back of the club, received a smile and flirtatious look from one of the cuties and invited her over for a drink. She was fun and very playful. My buddy grabbed a girl that was sitting in the seats our hostess brought us to, (she was getting up to leave but he pulled her back over) he had a lot of fun with his girl too.

Neither of us barfined that night (my girl was 600 baht barfine and his was 800 baht) but we both plan on going back at some point to barfine our respective girls.

I had written this gogo off, due to my past experience here and the similar experience posted in this thread (I was glad to find out it wasn't just me). In the end I was glad my friend wanted to go here and HA has been added back to my list of gogo's to visit.

• Upvote 1

Historically I have not had much luck in Heaven. Visited Heaven Monday night (Wingman wanted to go). To my surprise, of the gogo's we visited that night I had the most fun in Heaven. I was eyeing the girls sitting near the back of the club, received a smile and flirtatious look from one of the cuties and invited her over for a drink. She was fun and very playful. My buddy grabbed a girl that was sitting in the seats our hostess brought us to, (she was getting up to leave but he pulled her back over) he had a lot of fun with his girl too.

Neither of us barfined that night (my girl was 600 baht barfine and his was 800 baht) but we both plan on going back at some point to barfine our respective girls.

I had written this gogo off, due to my past experience here and the similar experience posted in this thread (I was glad to find out it wasn't just me). In the end I was glad my friend wanted to go here and HA has been added back to my list of gogo's to visit.

Glad to hear you had a great time. I have said in the past, if one puts a little effort in getting the girl attention and asking her to come over, one may be rewarded with a very sweet and fun girl. :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

Glad to hear you had a great time. I have said in the past, if one puts a little effort in getting the girl attention and asking her to come over, one may be rewarded with a very sweet and fun girl. :rolleyes:

Nutosf,

Mate, you are missing the point here. HA could be THE place to go in PATS if you could just get the BGs to engage with the customers a bit more.

You have probably the best line up out there (consistently), a nice bar set up, and a great "no hassle" environment... all of which really set your place apart and are, admittedly, very difficult to achieve.

All thats missing is some motivation for the gals to be friendly with the customers and WANT to BF... which should be EASY to do since every other GoGo in PATTS has that part figured out. SOlve that and you will be a legend!

• Upvote 2

Agree 100% with this comment, HA has to have the most "stand offish" girls in pattaya. they might not need to go with customers if they are paid a lot but friendliness and interaction will boost the bars attendance and takings.

A bar in angeles has a sign painted on the mirror:- THERE IS NO MONEY HERE TURN AROUND AND LOOK AT THE CUSTOMERS.!!

A lot of gogo bars in pattaya need one as well I reckon.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Same here.

It really does put girls off until they get to know you.

A bar in angeles has a sign painted on the mirror:- THERE IS NO MONEY HERE TURN AROUND AND LOOK AT THE CUSTOMERS.!!

A lot of gogo bars in pattaya need one as well I reckon.

Why not simply remove the mirrors.

I think it was Gabor that said you can pour a gallon of gasolene over your head and set yourself alight and still not get noticed in some places.

Same here.

It really does put girls off until they get to know you.

Why not simply remove the mirrors.

I think it was Gabor that said you can pour a gallon of gasolene over your head and set yourself alight and still not get noticed in some places.

He might have said 4 liters.