Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 265 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

nanny/babysitter wanted

could anyone tell me if there are nanny/babysitter agency in pattaya naklua area?will be moving there in 2weeks,have a 3years old boy.how much is the monthly fee?thanks

Send me a message via my website address (see below) apparently you are not permitted to receive PMs.

I know a number of reliable girls who are looking for this sort of work.

Cheers :gulp: Admiral Ken

Edited by Admiral Ken
  • Downvote 2

Send me a message via my website address (see below) apparently you are not permitted to receive PMs.

No offense intended but who vouches for you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Eddie.

Spike as a now established businessman in Pattaya I'm trying to help out some people and this is your best effort ?

FUCK OFF

As for you MID life - go and get one, you're as sad a piece of shit as coleman's impersonator, regardless of your "disclaimer" it's unwarranted in a thread asking for assistance.

Edited by Admiral Ken
  • Downvote 2

Ken,

I am a parent. I asked a question any parent should ask. You choose to take it as a personal attack but nobody here knows you from Adam or me.

Any parent concerned about his/her child's safety would not take the word of a person they do not know.

dirtdwag's assessment is spot on.

Sorry, you considered my comment a personal attack. It was not intended as such but merely to point out that your recommendation was worth only your word.

You may be the greatest guy on Earth or you could be worse than Harris Black - and there are many really bad guys in Pattaya.

If you don't see that logic, than that is on you. The fact you made it about you rather than the situation should be a further gage for the OP as regards your offer of help.

seygirl - I hope you at least see what I was getting at. You don't know us and Pattaya with kids is not like going to Disneyland or staying in an American 5 start hotel. There are honest people everywhere but be sure you know who you can trust with your kids.

And I have a very good life thank you very much but beyond that your rant got a bit unintelligible the angrier you got.

• Upvote 1

Ken,

I am a parent. I asked a question any parent should ask. You choose to take it as a personal attack but nobody here knows you from Adam or me.

... and I accept your concern as warranted but that is up to the op to determine, not for public discussion on a mongers forum. Of course I would be able to supply that information, in private, to anyone interested in what I was offering and would be concerned for those that I would recommend if the information wasn;t requested. Oh and I also am a parent.

I must admit I was more incensed by that idiot Spike's comment than yours but I stick by my reply in that I was trying to assist and criticism, and the request was unwarranted publicly. No wonder this board has fallen by the wayside with all the negative comments. The reason you were even included in my 'rant' was that it was your post that gave the tiny brained one an opportunity to yet again slag off someone.

Whn I first came to Pattaya this board was a wealth of information and I still post here out of a sense of loyalty to repay the kind assistance I have received from many BMs. Unfortunately it is no longer a friendly source of assistance and posters like Spike who contribute NOTHING positive will only continue to drive away the good members. I'm sure many people who would like to help have become fed up with defending themselves, as a 'penalty' for trying to assist. The sad result is that the board subsequently loses the resources that made it a valable asset in the past.

Because I'm a member of this forum doesn't mean that I'm prepared to divulge to EVERYONE all of my lifes details. Where required and for a good cause I have no problems. In this case I know a number of girls who genuinely are not suited to the bar-girl scene but are stuck here out of loyalty to the family in order to get money. Many of them have children of their own and would love to get a real non-P4P job. If I can facilitate connecting two people who have a mutual need and desire that would benefit both. It would be my intention not only to ensure that the girl is suitable but that the person making the request is also suitable - but I would NEVER attempt to do that publicly.

Let's get this board back to helping people and see if there's some way to remove, isolate or cage the unhelpul element who have all but destroyed what was once the best resource for information about the scene in Pattaya.

• Downvote 2

... and I accept your concern as warranted but that is up to the op to determine, not for public discussion on a mongers forum. Of course I would be able to supply that information, in private, to anyone interested in what I was offering and would be concerned for those that I would recommend if the information wasn;t requested. Oh and I also am a parent.

I must admit I was more incensed by that idiot Spike's comment than yours but I stick by my reply in that I was trying to assist and criticism, and the request was unwarranted publicly. No wonder this board has fallen by the wayside with all the negative comments. The reason you were even included in my 'rant' was that it was your post that gave the tiny brained one an opportunity to yet again slag off someone.

Whn I first came to Pattaya this board was a wealth of information and I still post here out of a sense of loyalty to repay the kind assistance I have received from many BMs. Unfortunately it is no longer a friendly source of assistance and posters like Spike who contribute NOTHING positive will only continue to drive away the good members. I'm sure many people who would like to help have become fed up with defending themselves, as a 'penalty' for trying to assist. The sad result is that the board subsequently loses the resources that made it a valable asset in the past.

Because I'm a member of this forum doesn't mean that I'm prepared to divulge to EVERYONE all of my lifes details. Where required and for a good cause I have no problems. In this case I know a number of girls who genuinely are not suited to the bar-girl scene but are stuck here out of loyalty to the family in order to get money. Many of them have children of their own and would love to get a real non-P4P job. If I can facilitate connecting two people who have a mutual need and desire that would benefit both. It would be my intention not only to ensure that the girl is suitable but that the person making the request is also suitable - but I would NEVER attempt to do that publicly.

Let's get this board back to helping people and see if there's some way to remove, isolate or cage the unhelpul element who have all but destroyed what was once the best resource for information about the scene in Pattaya.

I was trying to help the Op to be careful. If you stick to your reply and make it personal that is on you. I WAS trying to help the OP make a sound decision and that includes thinking about who to trust. You, me or any other BM.

Again, all anybody has is your say so as to who you are and Pattaya Talk is not necessarily a glowing recommendation but the OP did ask here. I initially said to check Thaivisa - a non-mongering board.

I was simply, and in few words, pointing out to the OP to know their contacts. I would have said it about myself too as the OP does not know me from Adam either.

It was always to help the OP. You took offense. You talk a good game but I don't know you from Adam. Neither does the OP. Ensuring the safety of one's children with someone is not the same as letting someone borrow your car.

There are no traditional child minding services in Pattaya.I guess because nobody trusts their kids with a stranger in a place like Pattaya.

Pah, likely it happens more here than many western countries.

Likely there are few as most have an abundance of relatives who will do the job or the kid gets taken to work.

Edited by jacko

Pah, likely it happens more here than many western countries.

Likely there are few as most have an abundance of relatives who will do the job or the kid gets taken to work.

we are talking for tourists not Thai families.

I was trying to help the Op to be careful. If you stick to your reply and make it personal that is on you. I WAS trying to help the OP make a sound decision and that includes thinking about who to trust. You, me or any other BM.

Again, all anybody has is your say so as to who you are and Pattaya Talk is not necessarily a glowing recommendation but the OP did ask here. I initially said to check Thaivisa - a non-mongering board.

I was simply, and in few words, pointing out to the OP to know their contacts. I would have said it about myself too as the OP does not know me from Adam either.

It was always to help the OP. You took offense. You talk a good game but I don't know you from Adam. Neither does the OP. Ensuring the safety of one's children with someone is not the same as letting someone borrow your car.

Firstly I predominately took offense at Spike's comment, he's obviously succeeded in his quest to cause disruption and your involvement was as a facilitator.

Since when were you the self appointed Sherrif of morals and the protector of all things to do with children?

I am happy to try to help anyone but in cases like this would want some satisfaction that the requests were genuine - that is not a situation for public debate. If anyone requesting something like this is unaware of the potential dangers then they are unbelievably dumb. Both the welfare of the child AND the welfare of the potential employee need to be considered. If I intend to facilitate the juncture then that should morally fall on me to do - not some stranger from a mongers forum about Pattaya.

By all means send the OP (or whoever) a PM to warn them but the way your (one line) response was worded did not imply your concern for the child/children but just another troll post trying to denigrate someone who you dont know :allright

The OP has the option to ignore my offer or take it up and further discuss it privately (READ MY FIRST REPLY) - interestingly others have PM'd me requesting assitance. Who's doing more good for the board? You and Spike with your negative attitude (and post ratings)? I dont think so.

This is my last attempt to get you to try and understand what I've said - anyone who is genuinely interested in this sort of thing can PM me, at least we wont have to put up with the negative BS from the useless forum members in PMs.

... and finally try reading my posts - most of this is in there already. I've got more productive things to do. :zzz:

PS The fact that you don't know me (from Adam) is probably a glowing recommendation FOR ME in its own right.

• Downvote 1

we are talking for tourists not Thai families.

There are more Thais in Pattaya than any one other nationality. And I am guessing anyone offering babysitting services will supply a Thai. I responded to the comment that no-one in Pattaya is to be trusted with kids......

Although there have been a few incident of late. Link

Edited by jacko

There are more Thais in Pattaya than any one other nationality. And I am guessing anyone offering babysitting services will supply a Thai. I responded to the comment that no-one in Pattaya is to be trusted with kids......

Although there have been a few incident of late. Link

How sad!

This reinforces what I have been saying. Pattaya is not the easiest place to find someone you can trust to babysit your child.

Hey! Where's the OP?

Hmmm

If this is a mongers board u should have told the lady to move on,not offer advise,as this is a mongers baoard Ken,and i totaly agree with midlife,how can the lady trust u to give contact names without knowing u.The attack came from u mate and not warranted

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If this is a mongers board u should have told the lady to move on,not offer advise,as this is a mongers baoard Ken,and i totaly agree with midlife,how can the lady trust u to give contact names without knowing u.The attack came from u mate and not warranted

Thanks, bratpack, I can be a curmudgeon from time to time but my interest here was truly on the sake of the children.

I did not intend to offend. My curtness probably seemed like an attack.

It was simply meant to punctuate a point.

I have nothing against the Admiral. It just seemed like a prudent question for a parent to ask.

Spike as a now established businessman in Pattaya I'm trying to help out some people and this is your best effort ?

FUCK OFF

As for you MID life - go and get one, you're as sad a piece of shit as coleman's impersonator, regardless of your "disclaimer" it's unwarranted in a thread asking for assistance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

FUCK OFF

:grin-jump :grin-jump :grin-jump :grin-jump :grin-jump :grin-jump

Admiral Ken, I sent you a PM but you never replied.

Am looking for a maid/nanny in Jomtien area. Suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Wow, vicious. I'll agree, a mongers board is not the best place to find a babysitter. However there are expats on the board who may know a stable person that they have seen interact with children, and able to recommend. Personally, I would take Ken's recommendation over someone with no recommendation at all.

Of course you could always ask a Thai, who's only interest would be that they get a finders fee from one of them, or a cut of the salary.

Wow, vicious. I'll agree, a mongers board is not the best place to find a babysitter. However there are expats on the board who may know a stable person that they have seen interact with children, and able to recommend. Personally, I would take Ken's recommendation over someone with no recommendation at all.

Of course you could always ask a Thai, who's only interest would be that they get a finders fee from one of them, or a cut of the salary.

This was part of my point which got lost in Ken's anger.

The Admiral says he is this and that but won't tell us who he is.

I suggest asking MM or Hammer or Larry at Secrets or any number of other well known expats.

I suggest asking MM or Hammer or Larry at Secrets or any number of other well known expats.

How many kids have they got between them? :whistling:

Admiral Ken, I sent you a PM but you never replied.

Am looking for a maid/nanny in Jomtien area. Suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Hi Michelangelo,

Got your PM but been busy and have talked to a couple of girls, will PM today.

As a general bit of advice for anyone doing this some of the questions they all ask are (in no specific order):

• How much?
  • Working hours?
  • Live in or casual?
  • Cooking required? Thai, Western etc?
  • List of duties?
  • How old are the kids and how many?
  • Any "special" requirements?
  • For how long and when want start?

Asking them to nominate a fee is a complete waste of time so you need a figure (or range) in mind when looking for this.

@ Randy, thanks mate - unlike the others who are criticising here you've met me and whilst you don't know me intimately (thankfully I dont have boobs LOL) I appreciate the comment.

The final decision to hire anyone for this would ultimately rest with the party requiring the services - not me, not the rest of you. I simply offered to help - obviously that's now considered a crime on PT. When I joined this board there was a far greater level of assistance that BMs offerred each other. Sadly that has gone the way of the posters who are obviously now either inactive or frequenting different boards. If it wasn't for JK and a literal handful of others there would be no new content on this board at all. Even Gawd Elpus and Villa seem to have given up.

@ Midlife, when did any of the 3 "well known" expats ever tell you who they are publicly? I'm sure many of us would be greatful (amused) if you post some links to this for us - it could even help someone. If you wish to meet me or know about me I suggest that you do what you most likely did with those 3 and visit my establishment - hell I'll even buy you a drink or 2. Then you can make an informed comment as opposed to your perevious attempt. If you're not interested, I won't be distraught over it :whistling:

@ Jacko, was that question rhetorical? I'm sure we'd like to know. I've never asked any of them. For the record I have 1 (29 yo) and have previously been approved by the NSW state government in Australia as a "suitable person" to work with kids. Anyone working with school-children in NSW is required to undergo a police background check and investigation. It's worth SFA but it's better than nothing.

I know that in many cases I'd select a girl who has had kids (and experience) over one who has none, though many "older sisters" tend to do much of the parenting/nannying back in the village giving them this experience. The final choice still rests with the employer.

• Downvote 1