Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi!

Just before I left Pattaya last week I saw that there are some new bar construction at the righthand side corner at the entrance to Soi Diamond from Walking Street (under the "Rocket").

Also the "Atlantis a GoGo" (ex Paris Super a GoGo) next door has been demolished.

Anyone know what's going to be built?

Are they a joint venture or two different establishments?

Gonna be GoGo bars or just beerbars?

Just curious! :rolleyes:

Plahgat

Hi plahgat.

From what I heard:

- The bar in the corner,under Rocket agogo, is becoming "The Moon Club" agogo. Same owner as Rocket.

- Agogo next door, Atlantis, is becoming an open bar. Different owner.

Many other works on Walking Street:

- Rhino agogo, next to Simon Complex. Was Hot Tuna pool area.

- Mc Donald should open 8th July in Square Soho. A new life for this dying Russian area?

- Heard of a new gogo to come between W.S. Disco and Soi 14

Hi plahgat.

From what I heard:

- The bar in the corner,under Rocket agogo, is becoming "The Moon Club" agogo. Same owner as Rocket.

- Agogo next door, Atlantis, is becoming an open bar. Different owner.

Many other works on Walking Street:

- Rhino agogo, next to Simon Complex. Was Hot Tuna pool area.

- Mc Donald should open 8th July in Square Soho. A new life for this dying Russian area?

- Heard of a new gogo to come between W.S. Disco and Soi 14

Thanks for the info! :thumbup

So many bars pops up and also disappears all the time it's hard to keep up! :rolleyes:

Plahgat

• 2 weeks later...

Tiger Agogo (right side of Soi Diamond upstairs) is closed for reconstruction.

So, the entire right front, downstairs and upstairs, of Soi Diamond is going to be redone.

• 4 weeks later...

Been in there twice, both times got lady drinks added to my bin that I did not order. Took 4 staff 20 mins to sort out the problem. Last visit was over charged 100 baht. Any one else had similar problem?

Was in the moon on Saturday and gave it about an hour just to get a feel for the place. It will be the last hour I waste in there.

Girls have hardly asked what is your name and they want a drink,have a few lookers but they were out numbered by the averages. They have some Bangkok large (big & tall with false tits)supermodels that reminded me of the previous Saturday night in Nana BKK. Looked very like ladyboys.

Bottled Tiger beer 130 baht so about the norm, but place lacked atmosphere and had too many Thai guys working in the place.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

A fellow BM and I went to Moon last evening to see if all the negative reports about this place are correct. They are!

We both ordered bottled beers and asked for separate bins. The beers came with just one bill (260 Baht) and had to be settled right away.

The girls' costumes were bikinis - with double layer at the bottom. That was until 11pm when there was a show, which was half-dozen or so girls, exotically dressed, coming (individually) on stage and taking off veils to reveal tits. These girls were very tall and, with only one exception that I recall, had silicon. I was convinced they were lady-boys.

We were constantly hassled to buy drinks.

On the way out, my friend said to a smiling mamasan-type person stood outside that it was not a very good place. I asked why they had so many lady-boys. I was told they were not lady-boys but super models from Bangkok. I think Pook bar could have supplied better looking performers!

Dreadful!