Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

honey pot closed along with many more to come

U2 Bar, I did visit the place in 2007/2008 and seem to remember they invested in another bar...?

Was something to do with Blu...?

Memory not as good as use to be,anyone help me with it...?

Patrick and John, two of the former owners of U Too Bar, left there to open Club Blu.

They've both since moved on from Club Blu as well.

Edited by monkeyman

There's no accounting for some people's taste!

I will remind you that I am Hansum Man, Sexy Man :whistling:

I should have known you'd be one of the Cheap Charlies :rolleyes:

I met Lek in 2002.

How do u make that out,u want me to piss in the pool pockets,as thats the only toilet to use mate

Guest Belem

I'm not sad to see U2 bar demolished. It was fast becoming the new Atlantic Bar. Hello/Fuck Off Girls outside and Drink Sluts inside the bar :finger

From the Utoo Bar website.

The closure is due to the owner of the site ( including many shops/bars on either side of the U-Too ) wishing to re-develop the area.

We have been assured that we will have a site, in the new complex of a similar size, available to us in the not to distant future. I will keep you informed as soon as anything concrete is known or if indeed we decide to open at a new location. Please check back from time to time for any new details.

We would like to thank everybody that was able to attend the party last Friday, a great time appeared to be had by most everybody.

We all very much look forward to seeing you all again in the new premises at sometime in the future.

Regards and thanks from all at the U-Too bar……………..

http://www.u-too-bar.com/

there is a small bar complex being built with the new redevelopement on soi4 and5 and most have signed 3 year leases already. honey pot nearly stripped down now and will be levelled soon. sorry paps i confused u on flattening soi4 and 5 but i thought you would work it out it was only bars :rolleyes: .

last day here in patts and still a great night out

there is a small bar complex being built with the new redevelopement on soi4 and5 and most have signed 3 year leases already. honey pot nearly stripped down now and will be levelled soon. sorry paps i confused u on flattening soi4 and 5 but i thought you would work it out it was only bars :rolleyes: .

last day here in patts and still a great night out

Excuse me for being confused. BTW U Too bar was on Second Road :banghead

I learned yesterday that a Coyote named PONG (eyeglasses, formerly of SECRETS) was dancing at Honeypot sometime ago. I also heard that she had danced at Teazers, but I am unsure if this was before or after Honeypot.

Anyone know where PONG is located now?

I learned yesterday that a Coyote named PONG (eyeglasses, formerly of SECRETS) was dancing at Honeypot sometime ago. I also heard that she had danced at Teazers, but I am unsure if this was before or after Honeypot.

After Honeypot, I think she went to ChicaBoom out on Soi 17 3rd Road. That was a year or so ago. I doubt she is still there.

If she went to Teazers, it would have been after ChicaBoom, and after Honeypot.

There was a Thai lady called Pong

Who didn't work anywhere long

ChicaBoom, Teazers

Confuses the geezers

Where are you now,Wassatpong?

There was a Thai lady called Pong

Who didn't work anywhere long

ChicaBoom, Teazers

Confuses the geezers

Where are you now,Wassatpong?

Excellent, a Bill O'Reilly book on it's way to you!

After Honeypot, I think she went to ChicaBoom out on Soi 17 3rd Road. That was a year or so ago. I doubt she is still there.

If she went to Teazers, it would have been after ChicaBoom, and after Honeypot.

I met her in my 2009- 2010 winter tour in Teazers... in april 2011 an other girl told me she went home, but will be back... She made me a big favour in the bar, introduced me for a few girls as an OK guy and what a surprise... from the invisible man I turned to be an OK guy with his 1000 baht... :beer

Edited by Gabor

Sad to see 'Honey Pot' go, i spent quite a bit of time there in the last couple of years or so, hanging out and jamming with the band. They had recently just got a new load of really nice girls, (hopefully they will be relocated to Maximum).

Pattaya is evolving, many of the Beach road bars have already gone.

I think the 'city' are trying to make the Beach road area family orientated, shopping malls restaurants and condos. the bar scene is gradually moving inland. Eventually, the whole of Beach road may be pedestrianised, straight from your hotel or condo onto the beach. With only family groups in that area, the 'Coconut bar' girls (and boys!) :whistling: may well ply their trade elsewhere.

I predict that over the next few years, Second road, through to Third road will become the 'new' area, which of course includes New plaza, Soi Buakhow and L.K. Metro. here is the future of Pattaya.

Walking street will become just a parody of what it once was, it should then be re-named "Gawking street" as most of the people seem come for the spectacle, witness coach loads of 'Koreans' being led along, following their guide holding up a flag with cameras in hand capturing the sights. i.e. Katoeys parading, Street entertainers, groups of Indians and Russians standing around with their 7/11 'two for the price of one' drinks, mentally masturbating.

It will, more or less, be just a novel tourist attraction with a sleazy reputation.

People will start their evening in the 'new' area then go on to the night clubs.

R.I.P. the old Pattaya; :allright Welcome in the new, diluted Pattaya-On-Sea. :rolleyes:

Very Factual and accurate post indeed :thumbup

Anyone who keeps there eyes and ears open in Patts would Have to agree with all of your assesments on the changing Pattaya.

HOWEVER

Cant agree with the Diluted Pattaya on the Sea statement

Just party areas for the single male tourist is shifting to new areas due to changing tourist demographics

Biggest improvers I noticed this trip By FAR were

1. New Plaza

2. Drinking st

Then again JMHO

I dunno...

Five years ago the biggest party area for mongers was Walking St.... now it is

.......Walking St.

I just have to negotiate the crowds of aimless gawpers as I go between venues.

PattayaLands have changed, gone more gay and quieter.

LK Metro has developed more.

More tarts about on the streets, that belies the shift to the family.

I don't belive this is all a master plan, just economics driven. Not sure what all these big new Malls are all about, if I have been in either of the two latest ones more than half a dozen times I would be surprised. But if EVER, the Wonderful or Bodega bar go, well, that is it!

• 4 weeks later...

Will miss the honey pot there is no similar bar today out there ...

No bar ever had their formula...First and foremost, a great live band, and secondly, fit and attractive coyote dancers...and reasonable pricing for drinks

It was a home away from home for me, because at least I knew I could BF there.whistling.gif

As I said before, I am sorry to see it go, but it was outside of their control.

Landlords rule this town for the most part.

No bar ever had their formula...First and foremost, a great live band, and secondly, fit and attractive coyote dancers...and reasonable pricing for drinks

You are almost there with FLB - AND you are in a prime location :whistling:

You are almost there with FLB - AND you are in a prime location :whistling:

The thing about Honeypot was, when they had Celise (sp?), their female singer, they had a great band for the girls to dance to. They had a winning formula for happy happy, dancing girls, good music, good company.

When Celise left, they lost it, in large part, because the girls wouldn't (or couldn't) dance to classic rock, Santana, Credence, etc...all male guitar music. They needed a female singer doing current songs for their energy.

I stopped going regularly after that.

FLB is not set up for coyote dancers, and from my experience trying to work with them, they are a pain in the ass. "What do you mean you only want to dance 20 minutes per hour?". That means, to fill the shooter bar with 3 dancers, I'd need 9 of them...and they all expect to be paid showgirl prices.

Piss on that.

Honeypot was my favorite bar in town, and if FLB could come close to the atmosphere and fun that Honeypot had on a good night, I'd be very happy.

Secrets? Papagayo? Teazers? Canned music, high priced, shit don't stink coyotes, but no live music.

Eyeglasses? ..... do we have footglasses? or Wristglasses? :rolleyes:

• Downvote 1