Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Bee, Nida and Pang dancing

Great video, thanks, but I think that's Bee, not Beer, Nida and Pang :whistling:

Edited by N3RGT

Great video, thanks, but I think that's Bee, not Beer, Nida and Pang :whistling:

Fixed. Force of habit...when my fingers hit the BEE, I automatically follow it with an R. Too much time in Pattaya, and not enough time at the honey farm.whistling.gif

Fixed. Force of habit...when my fingers hit the BEE, I automatically follow it with an R. Too much time in Pattaya, and not enough time at the honey farm.whistling.gif

A mild case of keyboard Tourettes :rolleyes:

A mild case of keyboard Tourettes :rolleyes:

No, he'd have tpyerd Beer and fuckshitbastardfuckshitcuntcrapass dancing.

Edited by ricktoronto
  • 11 months later...

Nice dancing Martin. When I die I would like to come back as a pole on the FLB Bar.

Nice dancing Martin. When I die I would like to come back as a pole on the FLB Bar.

Wow, you are going through a lot of old posts today. Nice to see Bee again though. She was a bit of a favorite of mine. Tall with broad shoulders, she kinda looked like a lady boy, but she would fuck all day long. Extremely firm tits too.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • 1 month later...

Well all i know is that girl in blue and white dress then the second lady that had a blue dress on were both worthy of future investigation!!!

• 3 months later...

Wow, you are going through a lot of old posts today. Nice to see Bee again though. She was a bit of a favorite of mine. Tall with broad shoulders, she kinda looked like a lady boy, but she would fuck all day long. Extremely firm tits too.

+1 agree