Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 17 years later...

Yes, I would like to share one of the best yoga which I Join some days ago. I researched before joining the school and found Arhanta yoga is one of the best schools among others. Highly recommend you to join arhanta yoga if you want to learn yoga from experts.

On 7/5/2021 at 11:24 AM, John Peter said:

Yes, I would like to share one of the best yoga which I Join some days ago. I researched before joining the school and found Arhanta yoga is one of the best schools among others. Highly recommend you to join arhanta yoga if you want to learn yoga from experts.

Is there an Arhanta Yoga school in Pattaya???

I tired it once but I went to sleep and was thrown out of the class.  I think it was more for admiring the nice shapely butts than the sleep, but it would have never have worked for me, you can't make the lotus position with an erection.   ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Pine Tree said:

I tired it once but I went to sleep and was thrown out of the class.  I think it was more for admiring the nice shapely butts than the sleep, but it would have never have worked for me, you can't make the lotus position with an erection.   ?

I bet it would have been even hornier if it had been a female class!! ?

Just joshing ?

KM

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, keyman said:

I bet it would have been even hornier if it had been a female class!! ?

Just joshing ?

KM

I nearly added, 'and the ladies had shapely butts too', but I left it for you to get the laugh. ?