Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I am not fortunate enough to come more than once a year, but I know there are some who come several times a year, and still others who live in Pattaya. Assuming you can get away from the wife for a night or two, what do you pay in the usual places? I have to pay almost 1700 baht per night for the Areca (or whatever it is these days), but I guess if you live in the city you get a discount? What does Papillion pay? Martin? 1/2 price? lol. I know in the US you can get serious discounts if you know ther desk cler or have certain affiliations. Is it the same in Pattaya? Honey Lodge....Expate vs. Farang? Is there a difference? how much?

If I spend a night in town, which is rare, I don't think I do any better than Joe tourist.

Likely it is a peak season time (like New Years Eve), or it is a walk-in with bag over shoulder.

When I just fancy a good night out, and the ability to drive in and home in the AM after a fry-up breakfast, I don't feel a need to search out a bargain either.

Edited by jacko

Pattaya the same if you use a hotel a few times they do you a deal imho.

im lucky ive got a few mates with hotels or guest houses so the let me use them if i need

I never take girls back to THE DRUNKEN DUCK i like to keep my private life. private.

• Downvote 1