Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Probably at the auctions or second hand shops.

Popular game here but many give it up. :whistling:

I've bought a few clubs over the years on various visits and got some excellent deals. The best prices can obviously be had when there are promotions going on or if buying older models but otherwise I would not say Pattaya was a particually 'cheap' place to buy new clubs in general compared to UK, if clubs are expensive in Aus then maybe the Thai prices will look good. Back in May when I last visited there was a promotional golf shop set up in the Factory Outlet part of the Mall at the top of Thepprasit Road, near Pattaya Night Market.....don't know if its still going. As I don't live there I can pick and choose having checked the prices of the clubs I want before I travel. Maybe some of the guys who live in Patts. will be able to throw a better light on things for you. Good luck.

I've bought a few clubs over the years on various visits and got some excellent deals. The best prices can obviously be had when there are promotions going on or if buying older models but otherwise I would not say Pattaya was a particually 'cheap' place to buy new clubs in general compared to UK, if clubs are expensive in Aus then maybe the Thai prices will look good. Back in May when I last visited there was a promotional golf shop set up in the Factory Outlet part of the Mall at the top of Thepprasit Road, near Pattaya Night Market.....don't know if its still going. As I don't live there I can pick and choose having checked the prices of the clubs I want before I travel. Maybe some of the guys who live in Patts. will be able to throw a better light on things for you. Good luck.

You can get a fairly decent set of copies from any of the many golf shops along the north of 3rd rd. I bought a very nice set of Craigtons for 14'000 baht and i am very happy with them

You can get a fairly decent set of copies from any of the many golf shops along the north of 3rd rd. I bought a very nice set of Craigtons for 14'000 baht and i am very happy with them

Yes. Almost all pro shops and golf shops of any size have clubs that were returned. They also have cheap (Thailand version) starter sets.