Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I live in Pattaya and need to get back to Birmingham in a few weeks. The airfare FROM Bangkok to UK is a crazy price. Emirates want 1,000 pounds ret but looking at the prices on many bucket shops in UK going FROM B/ham to Bkk ret, its around 500 !!!

I am thinking of getting a single to Brum then book bargain ret fare but not sure about flexibility of the cheep deals from UK. Has anyone done this ?

I can't answer you question but can I suggest you contact Guy Lindsay-Watson at guy@musictravelthailand.com - I find him very helpful - tell him that Steve's dad recommended you speak with him

Cheers

• Upvote 1

Booking a single flight is almost as expensive as booking a return flight. You will not save by booking 2 single flights,or even a single and return, it will cost you an arm and a leg. Jet Air seems to be the cheapest into UK at the moment.

Edited by Feileacan

Aeroflot are offering a cheaper one way to the UK, 19,000+taxes. 32 European Cities are included.

Kingfischer to London at 14k+ one way.

Eva 17k + London.

Air Lanka 16k+ one way.

Turkish to Brum, OW, 19.500+

I don't think you will save on the one-way and a return from the UK, you may be picking some busy dates or the short notice catching you out.

Pop into Massic, they seem to have better than £1000 return from this end!

EG EVA LHR rtn 24,000+

I just did a quick search on Qatar for a 10/24 August trip to Manchester and it was 41,000 Baht and available. £845, not £1000.

Edited by jacko

I can't answer you question but can I suggest you contact Guy Lindsay-Watson at guy@musictravelthailand.com - I find him very helpful - tell him that Steve's dad recommended you speak with him

Cheers

Agree..I do all my flight bookings through him...