Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Fantasy Football

At last the football season is nearly here and this years Fantasy Football League has been set up.

Just click on the link http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Go through all the registeration.

Select your team, auto complete is good if you are short of time.

You can always return later and change your team as much as you wish unti the start of the season.

Then go to Join a League section and then enter these codes in the box

Pattaya Pages Classic League 134491-45197

Pattaya Pages Head 2 Head 134491-45605

The Classic League set up has already got about 10 players, who were involved in last years league,

and if you were in last years league all you have to do is register again.

The Head 2 Head is limited to the first 20 players to register for it.

I can't remember who won last years title, it wasn't me so I don't really care!

West Ham fans are still welcome even tho there is no interest in this years premiership for them.

To all Americans who are going to post comments about this being Soccer, don't!

This is real football, "The Beautiful Game", not so form of egg throwing competition.

MM, I know this is off topic and should be in the sports section,

but it gets more readers in this section and therefor more players hopefully.

Good luck to all who join in the game.

mlc it shouldn't be because we haven't reached the limit if there is one in the past.

the classic league code is not working for me. Is it full?

I thought fantasy football was that thing that comes around every four years, when the British think they can win the World Cup without sending a national team? :whistling:

• Downvote 1

I thought fantasy football was that thing that comes around every four years, when the British think they can win the World Cup without sending a national team? :whistling:

Now, stop that!

Let them play in peace.

Fantasy ........ (Fill in any sport you like) is something that Canadians do to make up the numbers....sort of like the last boy to be picked...

Anyway I will join even though I know fcuk all about footie unless it involves the Mighty Leeds of the '70s...

Fantasy ........ (Fill in any sport you like) is something that Canadians do to make up the numbers....sort of like the last boy to be picked...

Anyway I will join even though I know fcuk all about footie unless it involves the Mighty Leeds of the '70s...

I've signed up thank you.

Sprake

Madely

Cooper

Bremner

Charlton

Hunter

Lorimer

Clarke

Jones

Giles

Gray

Real old school Men.What a team.

Chang, ty for your pvt msg response. I went to the site and it does not list either the head to head or classic league on my team page. I may be in the leagues but I cannot see that I am.

As I am in a few others, I am open to leaving your league(s) if it opens a spot for someone who can see their relative standing in your leagues. Up to you sir with no hard feelings should you go that route. I don't think I could tell the difference at this point.

:chogdee