Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Condo for rent long term at low low rate 6,000B/m if you pay 1 yr upfront or 7,000B/m paying monthly

For rent: View Talay 1, Building B, 2nd floor studio, 38sqm, with nice kitchen.

View? No view to speak of, except of the trees. Shade all the time. Nice, quiet, and cool.

Size? 38sqm, studio. This is larger than the usual 32sqm studios in VT1.

Kitchen? yes, a nice one.

The price? 7,000B/m. Or 6,000B/m if you pay 1 yr upfront at check-in. 1 yr contract wanted. Can give extra year extension option, no problem.

You will be responsible for paying the extras on your own, such as water (normal rate), electric (normal rate), cable tv (optional), and internet (optional).

Email me if interested to view: info@viewtalaycondos.com

Please, no time wasters. No negotiation on the price. Don't come to view and tell me you think it is too small or too expensive. This is not a luxury condo, but this price is already very fair. This is a good deal on a budget condo. Owner pays annual condo fee, not you. The best deal is if you pay 1 year in advance (which essentially gives you 2 months free). Thanks.

Pictures:

room.jpg

kitchen.jpg

Looks like a great value.

The OP has a link to his website in his signature that would maybe answer some questions people may have. I had just read it before this thread and was impressed with the service he offers.

Looks like a great value.

The OP has a link to his website in his signature that would maybe answer some questions people may have. I had just read it before this thread and was impressed with the service he offers.

True for many questions, however the OPs' website is for his condos that he rents out regularly; this condo is not his. This is the condo of a friend of his so portions of the website perhaps don't apply.

Yes, I am managing these 2 long term condo rentals for the owner, and have been for years. So, same good service as always by me. But, this is long term rental. The a/c can be professionally serviced, paid my me, if you move in, sure. The a/c units work fine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

This condo is available again. Same good deal, and same price as listed in the top of this thread. Email me and move in: info@viewtalaycondos.com