Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Guest house and Business for sale

Business for sale Central Pattaya

Guest house and Restaurant(Jam catering): Walk in price of 1.2m bhat +50,000 Refundable Deposit

A fantastic opportunity to buy this guest house and restaurant situated on Soi 9(Skawbeach) 2nd road near to Central Festival and Made in Thailand.

This 3 storey Property has 13 rooms and one 55m2 a/c suite. 5 rooms are A/c and the rest are Fan rooms

The Rooms rates are Affordable making it popular for the Thai Ladies to rent meaning that the occupancy is always around 70-80%.

The downstairs has an A/c Restaurant that has seating for an average for 50 people and fully functioning Kitchen, Laundry area and Bar area.

rent is 35,000 per month

Price includes :

6 Year Lease Renewable

Key money is included

All fixtures and fittings

How much is a new lease and when does the present one end.thank you

Not sure i made it clear in my original post there is a SIX year lease with the property that is renewable

I can not tell you how much it will be when it comes to renewing in SIX years time todays price Would be 200,000B but SIX years is a long time.

Please send me your email . I want some (a lot) of info.I can not send you a PM as you can not recieve them for some reason and the questions I want to ask don't need to be aired on the public part of the board.Have you registered for full membership of the board?.

I asked you to send me your email and you made me a friend that does not help.I can still not private message you and you have not sent your email ,if you cant or wont send an email on the forum why not PM me with that email.