Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Movie Quiz Part 8

Babe

Hugo Weaving

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taken

Sorry to break up the mod to mod post's but i will with........About last night

the horrible Mambo Kings

Posted Images

I don't think voice parts qualify.

Didn't this come up before?

Yes but I thought we agreed that voice-overs counted? You're the boss so it's up to you - I have another one for this film anyway (I think).

I don't think voice parts qualify.

Didn't this come up before?

Yes and I think it was exactly the same path initiated by either you or me!

We decided 'voice only' didn't count...what the hell was the name of that fat woman?

Edited by jacko

Yes and I think it was exactly the same path initiated by either you or me!

We decided 'voice only' didn't count...what the hell was the name of that fat woman?

In that case:

Babe

Brittany Byrnes

In that case:

Brittany Byrnes

Did you google or use the internet to pull that out? The 24 hour rule hadn't kicked in yet, if so.

Did you google or use the internet to pull that out? The 24 hour rule hadn't kicked in yet, if so.

Well spotted. Anyone can change my turn to another actor if they wish but considering the cast in the film Babe I don't think anyone will know of another actor from that film. If no one can think of one within the next three hours then we'll go with Brittany Byrnes.........

Edited by Siam Sam

Well spotted. Anyone can change my turn to another actor if they wish but considering the cast in the film Babe I don't think anyone will know of another actor from that film. If no one can think of one within the next three hours then we'll go with Brittany Byrnes.........

Of course if you go to this link, you have broken the rules, as obviously I did, and SS did!

Of course if you go to this link, you have broken the rules, as obviously I did, and SS did!

I used Wikipedia because I thought it had been longer than 24 hours.......

We'll have to roll with Brittany Byrnes then. :D The next time someone mentions James Cromwell please think of a film other than Babe. ;) As far as I'm aware, Brittany Byrnes has only been in one other film.........which has a well known actor in it.......we will escape this dead end...........

Edited by Siam Sam

I used Wikipedia because I thought it had been longer than 24 hours.......

We'll have to roll with Brittany Byrnes then. :D The next time someone mentions James Cromwell please think of a film other than Babe. ;) As far as I'm aware, Brittany Byrnes has only been in one other film.........which has a well known actor in it.......we will escape this dead end...........

Use IMD mate much better for cheating information in these cases ;)

Use IMD mate much better for cheating information in these cases ;)

IMD can't change the list of Thespians though can it? Whether you look on there or Wikipedia it will be the same. We have until 1700 BST for someone to come up with the only other movie Brittany Byrnes was in or they will have to use one of these sites to get the name of the film..........

IMD can't change the list of Thespians though can it? Whether you look on there or Wikipedia it will be the same. We have until 1700 BST for someone to come up with the only other movie Brittany Byrnes was in or they will have to use one of these sites to get the name of the film..........

Since you broke the 24 hour rule by looking it up prior to the expiration of 24 hours, I am going to disqualify your answer of Brittany Byrnes as fruit of the poisoned tree (hehe).

Now that the 24 hours is truly up, I have used IMDB to provide the answer Magda Szubanski, who has been in a number of films, and had an acting role in Babe.

It's quite likely we'll have another 24 hour hiatus or we will ferret out the cheats :P

Since you broke the 24 hour rule by looking it up prior to the expiration of 24 hours, I am going to disqualify your answer of Brittany Byrnes as fruit of the poisoned tree (hehe).

Now that the 24 hours is truly up, I have used IMDB to provide the answer Magda Szubanski, who has been in a number of films, and had an acting role in Babe.

It's quite likely we'll have another 24 hour hiatus or we will ferret out the cheats :P

Okay we'll roll with Magda. :D

Easy.......

Babe Pig in the City!!!

:devil

Edited by jacko

Fuck it, I'm gonna take the easy way out.

James Cromwell :sh

:D

Kim Basinger

Nine and a half weeks

Mickey Rourke

Sin City